11 - Ousmane Dembélé - V1

Neeraj

I agree. It's good for everyone involved if we don't 'rush' him in. It will show him that he's got to earn his way back in, and that this Barca, ain't to Mickey Mouse club where we rush to play him as soon as he's back.

Plus, there's no reason to risk anything for 3 points in the league right now, we've got that comfort with the league.

George_Costanza

Based on his bad behaviour when he refused to return to Dortmund (overeager to join us) and way he ignored his discomfort to aggravate his injury. See videos posted pages back.

This issue not necessarily specific to Dembele, it's an issue with his generation. Millennials behave differently.

Devils

DRRYY_uWkAIb2ZM.jpg:large

Horatio

You're welcome
So? Still needs to be taught to be patient. Or patience is no longer a trait?

Don't understand how he is taught a lesson. If Valverde doesn't play him he doesn't play. It's not like it would be any different at Borussia.
How he reacts to it behind the scenes is something we are oblivious to anyhow.

Kohe321

Dembele has obviously cast the Spell of Age on Denis, momentarily turning him into a 90 year old arthritic man in order to get past him. In the background you see a former victim of a similar spell looking on in horror, who still suffers the side effects of balding.

Trickykid

[tw]943849291197632512[/tw]

Not that he'll play, but holy shit how I can't wait to see him in action again in the new year. I'm doing my best to curb my enthusiasm, and I know he won't set the world alight from his first, second or third outing, but no matter what, he should shake up our offense quite a bit and provide a breath of fresh air.

Vamos Dembouz!

FCBfan22

I wouldn't risk him playing against butchers that are Casemiro and Ramos. Especially since we really only need a draw. Real isn't as strong as last season. Messi always steps up a notch at BernaLeo. Suarez is slowly getting back. Ter Stegen is in form of his life. Iniesta is reborn this season.

I think we can manage a draw without him. But I'm also looking forward to see him return.

Windhook

He is not that type of player, to be injured by crazy tackling. He has muscle problems like Messi had back in 2006-07.

Home of Barca Fans