11 - Ousmane Dembélé - V1

xXKonan

D0HMCidWoAIY8SM.jpg

FCBfan22

I think it's clear to most of us that Dembouz is a better overall player from RW than LW. He can score on both sides, but his playmaking skills are better on the right.

However, our coach doesn't see that.

[tw]1100449784832217089[/tw]

messi2140

6racies Xavi
I think it's clear to most of us that Dembouz is a better overall player from RW than LW. He can score on both sides, but his playmaking skills are better on the right.

It's clear to me that Valverde is just thinking 25 steps ahead as usual. He is trying to put Dembele LW so Malcom will be a starter at the RW position

Cule4life

The Culest
It's clear to me that Valverde is just thinking 25 steps ahead as usual. He is trying to put Dembele LW so Malcom will be a starter at the RW position

After all according to the eagle eyed football gurus at reddit, he has been preparing Malcom to be a world class winger by not playing him.

MTL_Barca

After all according to the eagle eyed football gurus at reddit, he has been preparing Malcom to be a world class winger by not playing him.

Last time he had to deliver he saved us against Madrid, Ernie is just recharging Malcoms rage just in time for the clasico.

Obiaseti

I agree that he's been better RW but at his age playing both positions can be good for his development. It's not a guaranteed thing by any means but if he can develop his game and learn from playing multiple positions he can potentially improve significantly as a player. So I see this as a long term play. We don't know how it'll pan out but given he is two footed I am optimistic.

Nothanks

yeah he should of just said to the press that dembele sucks dick on the left and has no business ever playing there
or maybe he should stick to saying the political statement that benefits everyone... except the fans that desperately want to get answers despite barca as a team and management benefit zero from

Calidad

Valverde annoys me with a lot of his decisions, but playing Dembele on the left isn’t one of them. I agree he looks marginally better on the right, or at least has so far, but he’s so ambidextrous that it doesn’t matter a great deal. Reminds me of Pedro in that regard.

If playing him on the left allows Malcom to get a bit more game time in his preferred position, then I’m all for it.

Home of Barca Fans