11 - Ousmane Dembélé - V1

kattanib

He was 1 on 1 with GK, but he was wrongly ruled offside, before he did something. It would've been interesting to see how he does in 1 on 1's with keepers.

Anyway, Pogba and Rabiot are shambles. No combining in the midfield, just booting it to Mbappe. Dembele has had a few nice dribbles and that chance, where he has be wrongly called offside so far.

Do you really want to know though? I don't think most of the people in here are ready yet to see the truth that lies in front of their eyes.

The kid didn't properly control the ball and it actually went way too far to the left, so let's keep it that way; offside.

FCBfan22

How come Mbappe did well then?

Mbappe had 3 shots. None were good. He scuffed one and was lucky that the other 2 went in (the Russian keeper was atrocious). Mbappe was also more involved in the play, because Pogba was constantly drifting to the left.

Dembele had one 1 on 1 chance wrongly disallowed for offside and could have 2 assists, if Martial didn't decide to dive instead of shoot (1 of them was a great counter). He had an okish game. Nothing special. He had to drop very deep to get the ball, but didn't seem to be arsed to do that most of the time.

kattanib

Mbappe had 3 shots. None were good. He scuffed one and was lucky that the other 2 went in (the Russian keeper was atrocious). Mbappe was also more involved in the play, because Pogba was constantly drifting to the left.

Dembele had one 1 on 1 chance wrongly disallowed for offside and could have 2 assists, if Martial didn't decide to dive instead of shoot (1 of them was a great counter). He had an okish game. Nothing special. He had to drop very deep to get the ball, but didn't seem to be arsed to do that most of the time.

Interesting. So to confirm my understanding, you are saying that you are rating someone who did not score nor did provide an assist over someone who scored two goals? And the reason being is that these two goals were due to good luck, and the lack of anything objectively productive from the highly rated player is due to bad luck.

With this logic I vote Girona as the best team in La Liga

FCBfan22

Interesting. So to confirm my understanding, you are saying that you are rating someone who did not score nor did provide an assist over someone who scored two goals? And the reason being is that these two goals were due to good luck, and the lack of anything objectively productive from the highly rated player is due to bad luck.

With this logic I vote Girona as the best team in La Liga

What the fuck is wrong with you. I said that Dembele was okish. Of course Mbappe was better, because he scored and was more involved in the play. For fucks sake, I never compared Mbappe and Dembele today. You asked about Dembele's performance.

Mbappe was probably MOTM, despite getting two very lucky goals.

I never, again, never, compared Mbappe and Dembele's performances in these posts.

So please, fuck off.
Thank you.

Last edited:

kattanib

What the fuck is wrong with you. I said that Dembele was okish. Of course Mbappe was better, because he scored and was more involved in the play. For fucks sake, I never compared Mbappe and Dembele today. You asked about Dembele's performance.

Mbappe was probably MOTM, despite getting two very lucky goals.
So you don't confirm. Noted.

Tekkers

I'm loving how he's getting more minutes under his belt. Ready to hit peak form at the most crucial point of the season (and heading into the World Cup).

Tekkers

First bad game of the season, but seeing as the whole team performed horribly I'm just going to assume that this is as a result of the international break.

Home of Barca Fans