11 - Ousmane Dembélé - V1

Laplacian

you can have your pass merchants
you can have you turn turn turn merchants
you can have your possession

Players with huge x factors can be such wild cards, but when they turn it on they're absolutely fun to watch. What a great goal. He along with Messi is my only source of entertainment in this dull barcelona side

last couple of games he is doing fine.. lets home for a string of good matches.

come on man dont be so strict, say it with me...i promise it wont hurt:

"Holy Shit that goal was FIRE!"

El Gato

Villarato!
This is fucking hilarious, far better to watch than Neymar. He's basically going down the road of "I am so good you can't afford to bench me and I can do what I want". Absolute peak Galactico period for Barcelona :lol: :lol:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He'll fix his other issues. He just got a €100k fine and met with Segura and Abidal again.

xXKonan

If there's one thing that I'm glad about is the only worse thing we have seen in reports is him being late for training.

Would have been much worse if he's out partying and stuff. :lol:

Joan

Don't think he's arrogant or anything, just not mature enough. He's often late, which is bad, but nothing big to worry about. Fine will do. That goal was a treat, otherwise, solid game.

Devils

Coutinho no business messing up that chance Dembele created for him.

He's just an unbelievable player.

21 years old and destroying world class opposition.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
He's a serious killer. Haven't seen that type of dangerous instinct in a player for a while now, to just take over the moment like he does almost every game. The more he polishes it, the more consistent he'll be (and he already is).

Seriously has the same potential as Mbappe IMO, just a lot less likely to reach it.

El Gato

Villarato!
He'll fix his other issues. He just got a €100k fine and met with Segura and Abidal again.

It's only a maybe right now TBH, I'm not that convinced personally. Who's going to be the good influence? It's a locker room full of twattery and he's the lone, video-game-addicted wolf in it. Barely anybody can relate to this guy. If it works, it'll need some degree of luck.

Joan

It's only a maybe right now TBH, I'm not that convinced personally. Who's going to be the good influence? It's a locker room full of twattery and he's the lone, video-game-addicted wolf in it. Barely anybody can relate to this guy. If it works, it'll need some degree of luck.

Apparently Vidal's our guy :valverde2:

FCBfan22

Again, this is the info you got from media. If you watch training videos, he is pretty close with Vidal and Alba in trainings plus the French players. Arturo especially has, I think, very positively boosted Dembele's attitude in the last few weeks.

Home of Barca Fans