11 - Ousmane Dembélé - V1

SimoSky

I think that Real Madrid does not needs Dembele too much.

RM needs more a "n.9" to replace Morata ....like Mbappe or Aguero or Aubameyang

Yannik

Banning him from training, doesn't that mean they aren't willing to sell him if their demand isn't met?

It means the same as before, but it means BVB isn't trying to crawl up his ass to calm the waves and that makes it less likely that they'll want to hold onto him. If Barca's next offer is anywhere above the first and one the 50% way to BVBs demands then they should take it, get done with it and search for replacements.

Messi983

They'll probably use CR more as "9". He's a poacher these days anyway and not a winger anymore.

And for RB it seems they'll give a chance to Achraf Hakimi and Nacho can also play there. Still, I think if there is a bad spot in their team it's relative youth/inexperience of their backups in defense (Achraf, Vallejo, Theo). Sure, they are all talented and good enough for rotation and to play against smaller La Liga teams but how would they do in semifinal of CL if Carvajal/Marcelo are out and they have to step in?

Last edited:

Yannik

There is no Madrid-Dembélé saga, it's just a story made up by Catalan media to plot bragging rights when Barca "beats Madrid to his signing".

Last edited:

Raketa10

Demebele is not a striker he is a winger. And they have Asensio and Vazquez as backups on the wing and Nacho can also play as a RB so I see no reason for a panic at all. In comparison to our situation they have well balanced team since they were buying cleverly.

RaidersGunz

Why would they be desperate? They have the best team in the world right now and they don't need anyone.

They've added little, lost Pepe James and Morata and will want to be as powerful as before.

Ronaldo will be used sensibly next season and only as a 9. The LW spot is open... So like I say, if Mbappe goes to Paris... Dembele is the next logical option.

They'll like it even more that they could go for him which will leave Barca with fewer options too.

Raketa10

They've added little, lost Pepe James and Morata and will want to be as powerful as before.

Ronaldo will be used sensibly next season and only as a 9. The LW spot is open... So like I say, if Mbappe goes to Paris... Dembele is the next logical option.

They'll like it even more that they could go for him which will leave Barca with fewer options too.

Yeah and they bought Ceballos and Theo so only backup striker is needed. And giving 130 mil for a Ronaldo's backup doesn't make any sense.

Home of Barca Fans