11 - Ousmane Dembélé - V1

Andresito

Staff member
[tw]1071757486288486401[/tw]
[tw]1071778120317980673[/tw]
[tw]1071777721020280833[/tw]

He liked all three tweets criticizing him by Romero :dembele:

FCBfan22

Romero is so troll susceptible and stupid that it's almost tragic... Ousmane seems to know how to deal with the fat midget :lol:

This is a prime example (Ultrademiks is one of the biggest trolls about Barca stuff on Twitter):
[tw]1022218629306351622?lang=en[/tw]

BBZ8800

He's been late on numerous occassions but to my understanding he only missed one training session and that was before the Real Betis match.

You make it sound as if his last mistake happened like 7 years ago.

Match against Betis was on 11/11.
That was 28 days ago.

But since that Real Betis debacle, He has been arriving Early and on time and this was the first fuck up since then.

So, wait, he has been able to come on time for 28 days in a row?
(And he was away for 10 days out of those 28 due NT matches, right?)

employee-of-the-month-design-illustration_csp28637429.jpg

Come on, Konan :lol:

Last edited:

xXKonan

That was 28 days ago.

I mean, yes, Dembele really deserves a medal for this.
Arriving on time for 28 days in a row!!

Ahh so I assume you will critize Rabiot when he comes here then?

Or are you going to do your textbook hiding like you usually do when you're wrong ehh?

:blondemessi:

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent

That was 28 days ago.

I mean, yes, Dembele really deserves a medal for this.
Arriving on time for 28 days in a row!!

It's interesting how you choose to concentrate on him being late in training instead of reflecting how he actually does in-game for the past 4-5 matches. Bad fit, low iq, muh-muh balance, not good enough, where is all that? But of course you shall be back with those comments as soon as he has the first bad game and tell everyone "I told you so".

Thiago10

Problem with Dembele is that the guy is mind-blowingly stupid. And more importantly, it affects his game. He has the feet but not the brain.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Agreed. Fine him, warn him that this can never happen again, and move on. It's too early and he's in too good form at the moment to warrant a suspension as some reports are saying. But he does need to improve his professionalism.

BBZ8800

It's interesting how you choose to concentrate on him being late in training instead of reflecting how he actually does in-game for the past 4-5 matches. Bad fit, low iq, muh-muh balance, not good enough, where is all that? But of course you shall be back with those comments as soon as he has the first bad game and tell everyone "I told you so".

I personally still don't like his overall game.
Goals are here, some good moves are here.
For me, it is still not "it".

But, I would play him in this moment over Coutinho.
Cou is also lost and out of form.

About me not commenting about his game, people are happy now, no need to come everytime and say: his game was still average.

(Btw, my commentator on a local channel said yesterday: Dembele is leaving the field. It was an average game from him. He can do much better. But he did score an awesome goal.)
Then I came on a forum and he is our 2nd best player in the last Month suddenly :/

So, we can only fight since we disagree.
And I don't want to fight every single days, guys, come on.
I need some rest from fighting.
Just like Dembele from arriving on time ;)

Last edited:

xXKonan

I would say Dembele is careless and naive more than stupid when it comes to his issues.

He's showing on the pitch recently, why we bought him in the first place. His biggest problems are he seems to be just way too careless about getting up and going and showing up in time in that regard. The naive part is thinking the Club can keep giving him an out.

He's performing well right now and sky high in confidence, he just needs to just listen to the club and show up when needed and he's fine.

Home of Barca Fans