11 - Ousmane Dembélé - V1

Joan

I think a "big chance" is a pretty subjective thing. Also, I0 think it's possible, that those numbers are for big chances that didn't result in goals.
Sure, it is subjective, but if criterion is solid (just an example, 0,65 xG or higher) and many agree with it, can be useful.

I doubt that's the case. If you look for teams, there are 2 sections (SofaScore now): big chances created and big chances missed. Would overlap if you were right.

FCBfan22

Looking from the other side, we would have scored only 18 goals from big chnances, which I doubt is the case.

I would say those 18 are last minute tackles/interceptions.

Tekkers

completely dumbfounded by that substitution--especially with the way suarez played tonight. was easily the most threatening player today

Nothanks

that in no way was a good game in dembele's part.
when you have to bring down other players to justify his game, you know the argument is bad.

suarez didnt stop him from missing constant passes and shots.

Gnidrologist

Only player to put some dynamic into the game, but is put on left side, where he hasn't done any successful scoring actions this season and subbed off for lethargic midget donkey. Business as usual.

Felipetonelo

I wondering what's happening in Dembele's head: "I'm the best attacking player in this game, 1 of 2 who can create something, I can dribble past lots of players, and I can control this fucking ball, while my teammate fucks every ball, can't control, can't pass, can't shoot, can't run, yells at teammates. Yet, I'm the one subbed off, the other guy plays all 90".

It's easy to understand why young players don't trust Valverde and have 0 confidence while playing, they know that if they develop and play well, they will be benched, if they play like a stupid turtle pig and are Messi's friend, they will be playing all games.

Tekkers

I wondering what's happening in Dembele's head: "I'm the best attacking player in this game, 1 of 2 who can create something, I can dribble past lots of players, and I can control this fucking ball, while my teammate fucks every ball, can't control, can't pass, can't shoot, can't run, yells at teammates. Yet, I'm the one subbed off, the other guy plays all 90".

It's easy to understand why young players don't trust Valverde and have 0 confidence while playing, they know that if they develop and play well, they will be benched, if they play like a stupid turtle pig and are Messi's friend, they will be playing all games.

it's downright disgraceful. no other top club in the world would give a player the same leeway that barcalona (valverde) are currently granting suarez.

cro-man

Besides the poor finishing the worst was his decision making especially to try to pass every time to messi instead of going for the goal. He seems not to be himself when messi is involved.

CatalinR10

I actually don't give a shit he lost balls . I'm fucking tired of EVERY FUCKING TIME when someone has the ball , he looks up and see where Messi is.

I'll applaud him every time he gets the ball in the midfield , dribbles 3 players and loses the ball close to the keeper. At least he's not a beta cuck for passing the ball to Messi all the time.

raskolnikov

Besides the poor finishing the worst was his decision making especially to try to pass every time to messi instead of going for the goal. He seems not to be himself when messi is involved.

This whole team is paralized with pass to Messi tactics. Dembele is the only one that kind of doesnt do that.

Home of Barca Fans