11 - Ousmane Dembélé - V1

SeloBarca

Dont think it was meant 'give him a holiday' but give him the time over xmas to build fitness.

Maybe not.

Ofcourse.

Although i think he has built some fitness already, not much else you can "train" while your injured.
That, and lifting weights. Thats why so many players (that actually take their career serious) are so bulked up when they come back.

Matchtempo is what he needs.

xXKonan

He's young and Raw but despite that, he's one of those players who can make shit happen out of thin air.

Sucks that he got injured early on in the season. despite the adaption period I believe without a doubt he would have helped break the deadlock in several games we drew this season.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
A bit worried as he likes to roam same areas as Messi.

More about him being capable of doing it. He's played various roles at Dortmund. Good thing is that he's a lot more coachable than Neymar IMO so won't try to be a hero and get into the team's mission for his own individual itches.

His dribbling and explosive pace + creativity is going to be really exciting to watch even if he doesn't come out all guns blazing right away. We'll finally have someone useful on the counter attack too, and Messi will have a player apart from Alba who can run behind the defence.

DQraEkPXUAAI58A.jpg

Sexiest man alive? :dembele:

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Can’t come back soon enough. Which is not ideal since he should be eased back after his injury, but there won’t be much time for that with how things are looking right now.

Messi983

Can’t come back soon enough. Which is not ideal since he should be eased back after his injury, but there won’t be much time for that with how things are looking right now.

How are things looking? Last time I've checked we were 8 points ahead of RM. Absolutely no need to rush Dembele. Let him build match fitness and integrate him slowly to the team.

Home of Barca Fans