11 - Ousmane Dembélé - V1

Maxim4

His passing, first touch and finishing can go from:
1. Messi level
2. to a 4th division pub level footballer
= in space of 20 seconds

In one moment he will dribble past 3 players with ease.
20 seconds later he will have a first touch worst than Suarez from his darkest days.

I wouldn't call that: he is young.
I think that he will be that kind of a player.
From world class to frustrating 10 times per match, something like Alexis with a world class goal in one action and then tripping over the ball as if he never played football 20 seconds later.
🤧

behindbrowneyes

Reminds me of Neyney in the first MSN-season. Must have been Ney's second season too IIRC. That was prime Ney in a Barcelona kit. After that he may have become a better player individually, but as a homogenic part of a whole team he was at his best back then.

Nothanks

he played a great match but sometimes... it feels like he and suarez are fighting to see who can do the worst passes

it'd be interesting to see his passing stat.

Gnidrologist

It seems half of them are very reasonable and the other half total loonies as far as general football forum goes. The reasonable ones would give kidney.

GOAT_SUAREZ

His passing isn't consistent. Needs to improve on 63%.

Overall very happy with his improvement already better than 2013/14 Neymar. If he improves his passing he could win Balon D'or in a few years.

Andresito

Staff member
He was pretty bad tbh. His beautiful goal makes people forget the rest.
He wouldn't have scored the goal had Malcom been on the bench because he would've been subbed off.

Home of Barca Fans