11 - Ousmane Dembélé - V1

MessiTHEgoat

12m? No wonder our wage bill is so high

after tax it's probably 7m, but still. it's higher than all RMA players (except cr7, bale, ramos, kroos, benzema) lol.

coutinho would've got more than iniesta if he signed, and people said he agreed to reduce his wage to sign for us., our board is really stupid.

Nothanks

just as the prices of players are going out of this world so are the wages
the ones that are on "lower" wages than dembele will get a huge payraise on the next contract signing.

pogba looked like an overly expensive signing last year now after this summer 100m for a player his caliber doesn't seem so far fetched.

Meatball

With such a severe injury, don't even expect him to contribute anything this season even after the med team give him the green light in 4 months or so! Just remind you guys, even the almighty Messi wasted his 13/14 season mostly due to a much less severe injury of the very same body area.

Emma

who is Dembele? :thinking::thinking:

Thanks Barca, thanks Dembele. :p Now we can enjoy Andrey Jamolenko and Max Philip. Jamo is a real monster.

Last edited:
With such a severe injury, don't even expect him to contribute anything this season even after the med team give him the green light in 4 months or so! Just remind you guys, even the almighty Messi wasted his 13/14 season mostly due to a much less severe injury of the very same body area.

Messi did all right after recovering from his injury that season, especially considering Tata's tactics fucked him over.

Dont think Dembele should be thrown into a clasico though. If he cant make it to the smaller games before it, he shouldnt play the clasico.

xXKonan

According to MD he's already started doing soft exercises at the Ciutat Esportiva.

MD says He wants to feel as if he's part of the team even in this situation.

El Flaco

[tw]912552942410059777[/tw]

Says Dembélé has started soft exercises at the Ciutat Esportiva as he wants to feel to be part of the team.

[tw]912644007066570757[/tw]

xXKonan

Yeah I read the article and it mentions nothing in regards to doctors advising him to wait.

I noticed in Barca Spiral's tweets they mentioned "Doctors told him to wait" but I read the article and it states nothing in regards to that. :lol:

Meatball

Actually, light controlled joint movement d be greatly beneficial for his recovery at this stage. Tbh I d be supprised if the doctors did advised him to wait. So his recovery seems to be on track and everything looks good!

Home of Barca Fans