11 - Ousmane Dembélé - V1

Arizona Scott

I would not take neymar for those 2. His age at barca is over and while brilliant at times many years not all that focused. I think his leadership and team commitment is way less than his individual talent--dont really want him for what he would cost.

Afromaticz

I'd trade them both in for Neymar in a heartbeat. MSN was like having the 3 Egyptian gods.

lol Neymar might still be a better player than Dembele but Suarez will never be that Suarez again and Messi will eventually slow down and become human so naw MSN is history.

Dembele will only get better and i can't say the same about the other 3

Potroh

Anyone with proper brain functioning would never want Neymar back at Barça:lol:

Thought I had a properly functioning brain, but even without consulting my trusted psychiatrist, I just guess there are quite a few million Barca followers who wouldn't actually commit suicide if it ever happened...

booge

you knew it was a goal just before he took the corner. look what he did, he composed himself, and then concentrate on looking at his feet as he kicks the ball. you knew it was perfection just as he took the kick just before the camera angle changed to show the defender head it in.

Horatio

You're welcome
Poor performance or not, he still manages the to be crucial at important moments. The marking of a great player.

Home of Barca Fans