11 - Ousmane Dembélé - V1

Joan

Some do speculate that demebele is meaning psg with those colors and not us. Maybe an indication that he is movining there or he got it just wrong and is telling just the same like de jong 3 points and focus on cl....

Ha...

cro-man

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Ousmane Dembélé arrived almost two hours late at training scheduled for 11:00 this morning, he says he has been dismayed and has finished training alone. [rac1]</p>— Barça Centre (@barcacentre) <a href="https://twitter.com/barcacentre/status/1071761201133223936?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">December 9, 2018</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>:lol:

FCBfan22

He was trying to recruit Frenkie all night... He told that to Valverde and Valverde said that he has Rakitić for the next 5 years, so no need for Frenkie and that Ousmanne will be dropped because of that vs Tottenham.

El Gato

Villarato!
ijToLEf.png

Total-Football

I dont buy reports like that.. not about neymar, dembele or anyone.. those are always alleged stories.. what matters is the pitch. yesterday he did fine, thats the only fact i know of. Next time he plays bad again, i will nail him to the cross.

Jombi

Because he scored a goal?
He is back to his old self this morning again...

So, let's wait how his attitude and displays will develop...

Dembele has benched our 160m signing, so his displays seem to develop OK. Regarding his attitude, thats not something you were concerned about before we signed him and not something you care about when wanting us to sign Rabiot either.

Devils

Might be a misunderstanding or mistake on Dembele’s part.

Of course the media would never report that because they would rather crucify the boy.

xXKonan

Seems like this was the first mistake he has made in the last several weeks considering how quiet the Catalan Media has been in regards to him being late for training.

Two hours late is bad, but fuck me man the Catalan media just jumps at this shit. Gerard Romero, out there on Twitter trying to lecture us what Dembele did was flat out horrible, while at the same time getting called out for not saying a thing about Neymar and his trips to Brazil for his sisters Birthday party. :lol:

Devils

Man...fucking Romero has no problem lying to Barca fans worldwide fueling completely ridiculous transfer but when he is proven to be a clown he always pleads his innocence and gives reasoning why he reported what he did.

But when a Dembele story breaks he is the first to condemn the kid and report that Dembele intention is to disrespect and take advantage of the club...without ever even speculating that the kid might have made a mistake or had a reason for what he did.

Fat sack of shit. Fuck him.

Home of Barca Fans