11 - Ousmane Dembélé - V1

Maxim4

Delete this. Unless your homies over in France can start up a fundraiser and pony up his release clause of 400m he's not going anywhere.

Jesus Christ, he was sat on the bench for one fucking match, how about you give it a couple more weeks before asking for him to be transferred?
I am just joking and I have no worries that he will soon be indisputable.
I know his strength.
he put Emre Mor and Mario Götze on the bench and propels Aubameyang into the top scorer of the Bundesliga ... Valverde knows that soon he will be one of the strongest men.

Maxim4

Delete this. Unless your homies over in France can start up a fundraiser and pony up his release clause of 400m he's not going anywhere.

Jesus Christ, he was sat on the bench for one fucking match, how about you give it a couple more weeks before asking for him to be transferred?
you said it all. Last year, Paris Saint Germain tried to recruit him for the sum of 135 million euros but Dembéle had rejected this offer.
https://twitter.com/lequipe/status/879216736456900609

2422785_original.gif

Needs to play the full 90 against Girona. If Valverde wants to play it safe and ease him back into the team, fine, but he's not going to be integrated if he never plays.

We at least need him to take Paulinho/Gomes' spot in the lineup by the CL quarters. Preferably earlier.

Last edited:

Egert

Estonian Culé
Give this kid some time to prove himself. I'm 110% sure that he will make everyone who doesn't believe in him eat their words. Cmon, this is Ousmane Dembele we are talking about, kid who dominated Ligue 1 being 18 years old and Bundesliga 19 years old.

Total-Football

the people desperate to see him play clearly doesn`t see the elephant in the room or at least choose not too. this had nothing to do with us -fans- and our affinity with Dembele. It is a matter of a coach, his ideas and his personnel. When you recruit a coach -ideally after having studied his CV- you are recruiting a body of ideas and believing in those ideas and their prospects.

We signed Velverde, meaning we have faith in his ideas. that is just logic. Valverde is on his way to win a major trophy, and potentially multiple trophies, this means his project is working, albeit the aesthetics are debatable. Now this coach clearly feels annoyed whenever he plays Dembele, that is obvious to everyone who watches football objectively and without emotional attachements. This will ultimately leads to one funny fork road come the end if the season: Either sack the coach who won big things and try to play it risky by recruiting a new manager who would improve our aesthetics (with whom we are sure Dembele will have more chances, freedom, patience etc..) or play it safely (one may even say logically) and continue with Valverde on grounds that he is a coach who won with a thin squad quality wise (coutinho was not decisive). Now the third ramification is the most controversial one: Continue with both Valverde and Dembele, i said previously that we should consider selling Dembele provided that we have solid offers (unlikely to happen) and i was mocked. However, this third ramification seems to me as a sort of football-schizophrenia, in other terms try to match a coach with a player who clearly doesn t do his tactics big service.

Last edited:

FCBfan22

the people desperate to see him play clearly doesn`t see the elephant in the room or at least choose not too. this had nothing to do with us -fans- and our affinity with Dembele. It is a matter of a coach, his ideas and his personnel. When you recruit a coach -ideally after having studied his CV- you are recruiting a body of ideas and believing in those ideas and their prospects.

We signed Velverde, meaning we have faith in his ideas. that is just logic. Valverde is on his way to win a major trophy, and potentially multiple trophies, this means his project is working, albeit the aesthetics are debatable. Now this coach clearly feels annoyed whenever he plays Dembele, that is obvious to everyone who watches football objectively and without emotional attachements. This will ultimately leads to one funny fork road come the end if the season: Either sack the coach who won big things and try to play it risky by recruiting a new manager who would improve our aesthetics (with whom we are sure Dembele will have more chances, freedom, patience etc..) or play it safely (one may even say logically) and continue with Valverde on grounds that he is a coach who won with a thin squad quality wise (coutinho was not decisive). Now the third ramification is the most controversial one: Continue with both Valverde and Dembele, i said previously that we should consider selling Dembele provided that we have solid offers (unlikely to happen) and i was mocked. However, this third ramification seems to me as a sort of football-schizophrenia, in other terms try to match a coach with a player who clearly doesn t do his tactics big service.

:facepalm:

A player like Dembele would do wonders for a team like was Valverde's Athletic Bilbao. Defensively very solid team with a winger who can beat the whole opposing team on a counter. Valverde feels annoyed when he plays Dembele? He played him in the every single game when he was available, except for the one this weekend (probably because the pitch was shit). Dembele played 291 minutes and has 2 assists (could've been more if we put some chances he created away).

Go wank over Neymar's dribble against Strasbourg.

xXKonan

Total-Football will never give Dembele a chance. Every single post of his in this thread is a shitty hotake on how Dembele is a panic buy and he will never be a "Great" player.

Same shit every time. I just don't get it a kid who was only 20 years old came here and got injured just 4 games in and had to sit out for 3 months comes back and gets another injury and he's finally back and here we are with the "Valverde gets annoyed when he plays Dembele"

Get the fuck outta here with that bullshit.

Home of Barca Fans