11 - Ousmane Dembélé - V1

Sorin

Messi didn't look too happy when Dembele scored instead of passing to him who was free, he's worried Dembele will replace him as Barca's main man. Dembele's dribbling today was exceptional

Are you trolling or what? It was the last minute in a 5-1 romp.

BossMan

I thought he was excellent in the first half. That run for the first goal was brilliant. In the second half I weren't as impressed, thought he was a little quiet but wow he popped up with two late goals. His second goal was pure genius.

Cule4life

The Culest
lol fucking got babies posting on here

200.gif

BarçaBarça

Wow, that second goal was clean! I thought some of the Villareal-players touched it a couple of times during the run, but in the replays it seems like he directs the ball just away from them every time. Great performance today! :worthy:

henias

To think Gomes was subbed in instead of him. Dembele embarassed EV tonight. And was fcking benched against Madrid as well.

Seriously that second goal and the first assist was a work of a genius. Any manager in the right mind would want to develop such a talent as much as possible. EV needs to wake up.

FinBarcelonafan

2 situations. Before the first goal, he dribbled from nearly the half line only to have his shot saved and the rebound was scored by Coutinho.

His last goal, he again dribbled 2 players after running from the half way line and chipped the keeper.

Wow! Nice goals! Thanks

Givenchy

------------MaTS
Semedo-Pique-Umtiti-Alba
-------------Busi
-------Eriksen-Raki
Dembele-Messi-Coutinho

assuming Coutinho isnt going to be trusted in midfield. we really don't need Griezmann, I rather we spend that 100m on Eriksen, hopefully that game gave EV the wakeup call

Dembele will be a star, he's already loved by the fans

FinBarcelonafan

------------MaTS
Semedo-Pique-Umtiti-Alba
-------------Busi
-------Eriksen-Raki
Dembele-Messi-Coutinho

assuming Coutinho isnt going to be trusted in midfield. we really don't need Griezmann, I rather we spend that 100m on Eriksen, hopefully that game gave EV the wakeup call

Dembele will be a star, he's already loved by the fans

I agree. Eriksen would be much better sign.

wisconsincule

Only thing I will say is it's a pity he wasn't with us for the Roma game,cup tied & all of that

He would have destroyed Roma in the second leg. Banging my fucking head on the wall. None the less Valverde needs to give him his chances. He is our future.

George_Costanza

He would have destroyed Roma in the second leg. Banging my fucking head on the wall. None the less Valverde needs to give him his chances. He is our future.

We did actually play much better vs. Roma as soon as he was subbed in but unfortunately, that was the last 5 minutes of the game.

Home of Barca Fans