11 - Ousmane Dembélé - V1

Kohe321

Blatant racism, you're only saying that because you think blacks have nothing to smile about due to the colour of their skin.

giphy.gif

jamjamjam

Pulling stuff he did this summer and then not reporting his discomfort prior to injury says he's not the brightest guy. Not sure about the stretching stuff but I wouldn't be surprised if he did that the wrong way either.

Someone needs to put him under his wing and I don't mean driving by with windows rolled down with his pal Umtiti.

dipshit

LeeRomeno

Fears? Messi doesn't give a damn about more important stuff than this.

There is pretty funny social media phenomenon going on, where Messi is pretty much running the club. Genuinely people posting stuff like "Messi has finally decided who our next target will be" "Messi revealed plans for Camp Nou" etc

Horatio

You're welcome
There is pretty funny social media phenomenon going on, where Messi is pretty much running the club. Genuinely people posting stuff like "Messi has finally decided who our next target will be" "Messi revealed plans for Camp Nou" etc

Good. Let them divert attention from new Der Spiegel tax fraud article.

FCBfan22

Yup, especially in the shit UK papers like Daily Star, Sun or Daily Fail. In Spain it's Don Balon mostly.

As soon as an article starts with: Leo Messi has told Barcelona to... or something similar, you know it's bullshit. Same with Ronaldo and Real.

JamDav1982

Yup, especially in the shit UK papers like Daily Star, Sun or Daily Fail. In Spain it's Don Balon mostly.

As soon as an article starts with: Leo Messi has told Barcelona to... or something similar, you know it's bullshit. Same with Ronaldo and Real.

It is the express who come out with that crap daily and quote source as don balon.

Those other papers dont do it nearly as much.

Givenchy

some of those stories are hilarious tbh, i saw one the otherday

'Messi has told Gomes he should leave'

kollegah

I'm the only one who thinks that he is quite lazy?

When he came on in the last game, he didnt even press the fullbacks in a proper way. Messi Suarez etc pressed like hell while he was just jogging at them.
Imo when he comes on he should press like a 1st class motherfucker, he is young, fresh and has things to prove.

Home of Barca Fans