11 - Ousmane Dembélé - V1

Icarium

Lifestealer
Yeah lol. Yes let's swap a 21y old player we bought for 150m for 30y old average player. Sounds about right. I wouldn't even swap Dembele with hazard right now. We already have Coutinho and i am happy with him, his peak maynot be as good as hazard but he is much more consistent and can score goals some even bangers.

FC433

4 days away from our tour. I hope he comes with us because three games could actually secure his spot in the SSCup.

Catta

He is not doing himself any favors by going on vacation. He should cut it short and go on preseason with Barca, it's not like he is tired from the WC, he only played 2 games in the group stages. If he wants to succeed at Barca he should try to win EV over, or he will be spend another season on the bench behind a player like Willian, and he will have no body to blame but himself.

henias

He is not doing himself any favors by going on vacation. He should cut it short and go on preseason with Barca, it's not like he is tired from the WC, he only played 2 games in the group stages. If he wants to succeed at Barca he should try to win EV over, or he will be spend another season on the bench behind a player like Willian, and he will have no body to blame but himself.

:lol:

Joan

I agree. Injured for half a season, skipped last preseason, played no WC (almost)... and now won't be back for the preseason. Entitled.

Home of Barca Fans