11 - Ousmane Dembélé - V1

Messi983

He'll score a winning goal in CL final against Madrid after a great Gomes assist and then all their haters will shut up forever. :p Well, at least until next season. :lol:

Windhook

It's hard times right now for Ousmane. Injuries, discomfort, fear of recurring injury, lack of match condition. Mentally he is not prepared and no wonder he doesn't deliver much.

omidferoz

"Arsenal eyeing Dembele deal, with Gunners new boy Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang urging Arsene Wenger to make a move for his former Borussia Dortmund team-mate" Don Balon.

Get the fuck away arsenal.

Saladin

It's hard times right now for Ousmane. Injuries, discomfort, fear of recurring injury, lack of match condition. Mentally he is not prepared and no wonder he doesn't deliver much.

Don Balon is as trustworthy as a cat in a hamster store.

FinBarcelonafan

"Arsenal eyeing Dembele deal, with Gunners new boy Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang urging Arsene Wenger to make a move for his former Borussia Dortmund team-mate" Don Balon.

Don Balon is a joke. Guy is spewing random shit and Dembele would laugh joining to Arsenal from Barcelona. It would be worse than Neymar to Paris. Huge step down.

Messi983

Wenger will offer 40,000.000 €. Next time 40,000.001, then 40,000.002 and so on.

When he'll retire from Arsenal in 10 years his final offer will be 400m but by then Dembele's clause will be much higher or (more likely) he won't be here anymore.

Even if this rumour would come from a more respectable source than Don Balon I won't be affraid of losing our key players to Arsenal, at least until Wenger is there and probably never.

LeeRomeno

Maybe we should play him up top as striker instead of trying to turn him into midfielder.
I think he would be suitable in 4-3-3 as striker on either wing, or in 4-4-2 as one of the top 2 strikers, but he will be not useful in 4-4-2 as wide midfielder. Rest Suarez and play him with Messi for example of other way round.

He needs to develop a connection with Messi soon or he is doomed. I know it's still early days, but Messi on numerous occasions has either overlooked him or has seemed hesitant to pass him the ball.

serghei

He needs to develop a connection with Messi soon or he is doomed. I know it's still early days, but Messi on numerous occasions has either overlooked him or has seemed hesitant to pass him the ball.

So far, he's developed more of a connection with our medical staff than Messi. Patience is key.

Home of Barca Fans