11 - Ousmane Dembélé - V1

Maxim4

I actually had quite a bit of faith in EV when he came here. I liked what he did with Bilbao and gave him a chance for most of last season as he was stuck with a squad that wasn't exactly great in some ways.

I didn't hate EV out of thin air. Look man I say bitter because some of your posts come off as someone who hates players before they even get a chance. I mean look your posts in the Arthur thread, it's perfect example of what I'm talking about.

But hey I guess it's double standards breh.

it's a troll!
he is an agent of Madrid.
he greatly congratulated the victories of Madrid under Zidane.😀😀😀

Maxim4

What is with you and Ousmane? Didn't the admin say you would banned if you LIED about Dembele going on loan to Arsenal?

Even if you forgot i think you should show us all a little respect and resign on the account of you lying to us al.

you are under the influence of what kind of narcotic?

Messigician

Lmao so we need a left winger because Neymar left so the board decide that we should buy a right winger Dembele and play him out of position LW and expect him to do well.

Logic makes no sense

George_Costanza

Lmao so we need a left winger because Neymar left so the board decide that we should buy a right winger Dembele and play him out of position LW and expect him to do well.

Logic makes no sense

where did you get the idea Ousmane is only a RW? He plays both sides and he is actually better on the LW side. Played there more often with BVB.

CatalinR10

He only has one fifa inform at LW the rest are RW....

giphy.gif

Messigician

Dembele benched... freaking Matuidi is preferred as a winger over him.

While Arthur is starting in a star studded Brazil team.

Yet one player cost 8 times as much! You had it is the bench player

soul24rage

Dembele benched... freaking Matuidi is preferred as a winger over him.

While Arthur is starting in a star studded Brazil team.

Yet one player cost 8 times as much! You had it is the bench player

it makes sense as that strategy helped france to be a lot more balanced and win the WC.

Home of Barca Fans