11 - Ousmane Dembélé - V1

FCBfan22

I'm the only one who thinks that he is quite lazy?

When he came on in the last game, he didnt even press the fullbacks in a proper way. Messi Suarez etc pressed like hell while he was just jogging at them.
Imo when he comes on he should press like a 1st class motherfucker, he is young, fresh and has things to prove.

Maybe he was injured already at that moment. I also noticed that a few times Suarez went into midfield when defending, because Dembele couldn't sprint. Also, Messi only pressed the keeper and that was it.

Joan

Sure he is.

The thing about Dembele is that he's not that great a finisher like Mbappe so he won't thrive alone. If he's paired up with a poacher, he'll flourish and I believe there is really no ceiling for him if he manages to stay fit.

Much2soon

I'm the only one who thinks that he is quite lazy?

When he came on in the last game, he didnt even press the fullbacks in a proper way. Messi Suarez etc pressed like hell while he was just jogging at them.
Imo when he comes on he should press like a 1st class motherfucker, he is young, fresh and has things to prove.
pretty sure he started the first 10-15mins dribbling and going at defenders but once it was realized that we could be vulnerable to counters, he and the team calmed down and played more for possession.

Definitely instructions by the team not Dembele being lazy or not wanting to press.

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I dont think he is. Not at all.

He's better than Martial for sure. Sané and Mbappé above on performance this season. Too bad he's been injured.

Inb4 Dembele comes back and plays a vital part in winning us the CL :coffee:

Something have to go his way soon.

Home of Barca Fans