11 - Ousmane Dembélé - V1

Centauri B

Valverde fans in a nutshell.

It's the truth that most football fans and pundits refuse to acknowledge. The "muh-manager" approach in analyzing football cannot stand any test of logic one may choose to apply. You either have good players able to play with intensity, or you don't. The rest is mostly noise and deflection.

Havesaks

Easy now - dont overrate it, i still think he has a long way to go in sense of putting effort into his floorball. Its nice he is motivated to get back in time for chl, but true elites, they eat, sleep, Work and other habits, perfectly all the time consistently. And I dont think dembele is Even Close to that. Not even close. But he has come a far way already.

vlad

I always find hilarious when fans are praising player who is doing something for what he is absurdly overpaid "wow, he is training hard"

No shit, he is one of the most paid players in the team who has still alot to prove

Sorin

Did Dembele piss in your cereal?

Some of the guys here would shit on out of this world talents like Ronaldinho for being "unprofessional", but have no problem in wanking good "professionals" like Roberto or Rakitic.

Joan

D3KwmV6WkAEJ6qI.jpg

Dembele watches Juvenil A play.

And they say I'm a hater. :coffee:

Home of Barca Fans