11 - Ousmane Dembélé - V1

xXKonan

If we are trying to sell/loan Dembele out all because of fucking Suarez then I really don't know what to say.

I see Griezmann as a great addition but he should be coming to replace Suarez not fucking Dembele.

Meatball

Our board is hopeless. If we want to ever succeed again in CL, we have to, first and most importantly, replace this pathetic foolish board, then second get a better manager and third some more good players. This board has to gtfo first for the second and the third to ever happen.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
[tw]996868009363951617[/tw]

Says Dembele wants to stay and fight for his place.

The fact that this was ever an issue (still might be) is ridiculous. How are you going to POSSIBLY justify selling a 21 year old winger who was injured half of his 1st season and STILL averaged over 1 G+A/game. I simply can't fathom that. Even loaning him would be one of the stupidest things I've ever seen any team do.

Barca's board is a straight up cancer through and through. Those slimy rats could suffer the pain of the world and I would never even dream of having a drop of sympathy for them.

wisconsincule

If we sell him I am legitimately going to lose it. Would be a massive massive mistake. It really is a joke that it’s even being mentioned. This season was a wash. No preseason and half a season with injury. He still in his limited time with the ream looks like a fucking gem. Yes unpolished but come on, his talent is undeniable. This guy is going to be world class. We cannot sell or loan him in any circumstance and the fact that these idiots are thinking about it means they shouldn’t be in charge in the first place.

FCBfan22

If he is not at the club next season, our whole board should be hanged in public. Period.

This again shows how unbelievably short sighted or even blind our board are.

Tekkers

Unfortunately this is what some Barca fans wanted because they felt that he didn't "drop back enough" and defend like a RWB. If Barca fans weren't as optimistic about Valverde before the Roma thrashing then the board wouldn't have been considering this

Thanks for everything Valverde

Tekkers

Was sagst du?

The talk about Dembele coming off his injury wasn't that he was causing us to suffer because he "didn't drop back enough"?

He had "terrible attitude because he didn't want to celebrate with his teammates in friendly matches"?

Or that "Barca would be better leaving him on the bench until next season because he is not a fit for Valverde's 4-4-2 system"?

There were guys dedicating entire YouTube videos to tracking Dembele's movement on YT (they're posted in this very same thread) to make it seem like he was the problem and not Valverde.

This is Barca's fans doing for standing behind this manager until he got exposed by Roma. Now Barca are clearly fully devoted towards signing Griez, which leaves Dembele as the old man considering Suarez's seniority (and relationship with Messi).

Joan

You said:

If Barca fans weren't as optimistic about Valverde before the Roma thrashing then the board wouldn't have been considering this

Thanks for everything Valverde

What does the opinion of Barca fans has to do with board's decisions?

The talk about Dembele coming off his injury wasn't that he was causing us to suffer because he "didn't drop back enough"?

The talk was that he doesn't know how to defend and at times, doesn't work hard enough.

What are you implying? That Bartomeu reads Barcaforum?

Or that "Barca would be better leaving him on the bench until next season because he is not a fit for Valverde's 4-4-2 system"?

This is true.

Valverde is not good enough to change the system in the middle of the season.

There were guys dedicating entire YouTube videos to tracking Dembele's movement on YT (they're posted in this very same thread) to make it seem like he was the problem and not Valverde.

This is Barca's fans doing for standing behind this manager until he got exposed by Roma. Now Barca are clearly fully devoted towards signing Griez, which leaves Dembele as the old man considering Suarez's seniority (and relationship with Messi).

Again, what does it have to do with fans?

Tekkers

You said:

What does the opinion of Barca fans has to do with board's decisions?

The talk was that he doesn't know how to defend and at times, doesn't work hard enough.

What are you implying? That Bartomeu reads Barcaforum?

This is true.

Valverde is not good enough to change the system in the middle of the season.

Again, what does it have to do with fans?

I'm talking about the fans in general, not just on this forum. All those overreactions on social media following his return from injury that existed until the collapse at Roma is what led to this.

Devils

Sounds like rubbish lmao.

Ain’t no way they gonna sell him, they’d surely have to pay Dortmund all the add ones if they sold him.

xXKonan

Roger Saperas, is reliable but something seems off about what he reported and what also some folks said who were listening.

The tweet makes it sound like they want to sell him but from what some others were listening, it seems like a loan rather than a sale instead. But it mentions that Dembele is living the dream and wants to fight for his place despite Griezmann coming.

Home of Barca Fans