11 - Ousmane Dembélé - V1

Zidane82

He just doesn't inspire confidence. Believe me, no one wants him to succeed more than me but he's just too tentative and lacking in composure. Whenever he gets the ball you EXPECT him to a) lose the ball b) lack the end product. Not good for his teammates.
Attack minded players will lose the ball occasionally ..
Know who loses possession more than ANY other player ?

Messi !

Joan

^ Dembele loses the ball way easier and more often than Messi.

He's got problems with shielding the ball and not being calm with it, will certainly improve.

FCB1987

Banned
Attack minded players will lose the ball occasionally ..
Know who loses possession more than ANY other player ?

Messi !

Messi loses possession trying difficult passes or dribbles. Dembele loses it doing simple things.

People calling him a generational talent when he isn't even as good as Martial was at 19 playing in LVG's shit system for a 5th place team in the premier league.

Last edited:

Donatello

just a key pass merchant tbh

Yeah, Just a key pass merchant, with tremendous pace and excellent dribbling and very good passing/crossing. He has no talent to succeed at Barca, should sell him asap and sign THIAGO, who will miraculously change this team into GOAT.

We need to replace him with a winger who has Gomes's DNA, i.e just keeps passing for the sake of not losing it, no risky things whatsoever.

As for creating chances, Messi is there to do it in the every fking match we play, its a child's play for him, no one can neutralize him. We will be un-unstoppable.

Last edited:

Pepe Silvia

He has proven his mental strength by coming to play. Last two performances were really solid. He did so many great things on the ball. His confidence is rising. As I said before season started, he will be breaking ankles for fun this season. Just watch.

Home of Barca Fans