11 - Ousmane Dembélé - V1

CatalinR10

I lost sleep

giphy.gif

M

MessiCam

Quoting goal.garbage :facepalm:

You must be new to football.
The piece is written by Ben Hayward whom I find to be very fair. Not every journalist is the Duncan Castles type.

You come across as a whiny little baby who jumps to conclusions at a whim.

Do me a favour. Put me on ignore.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
The piece is written by Ben Hayward whom I find to be very fair. Not every journalist is the Duncan Castles type.

You come across as a whiny little baby who jumps to conclusions at a whim.

Do me a favour. Put me on ignore.

Don't give a fuck. Goal.garbage is banned here for a reason.

M

MessiCam

Don't give a fuck. Goal.garbage is banned here for a reason.

Well then I can’t help you. I’d suggest you research the interest in him yourself then instead of resorting to inane insults towards people you don’t know.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Well then I can’t help you. I’d suggest you research the interest in him yourself then instead of resorting to inane insults towards people you don’t know.

I just told you what's the policy here and I don't need to research anything. I know full well how that site was started and what is it. Post another goal.garbage link, I will send you official warning and next, a ban. If you don't like it, take a hike.

M

MessiCam

I just told you what's the policy here. Post another goal.garbage link, I will send you official warning and next, a ban. If you don't like it, take a hike.

I couldn’t care less about the website. They don’t pay me and neither do you.

It’s the “you must be new to football” based on a web link as well your thinly veiled attempt to paint me as a xenophobe with regard to [MENTION=16942]BBZ8800[/MENTION] despite me not knowing his nationality that I find concerning.

Raketa10

Imagine the first game with all 4 in the starting line up. Messi-Suarez-Coutinho-Dembele!

That’s going to be EPIC! On the right THE FLASH, on the left THE MAGICIAN and up front THE BEAST and THE GOAT!

:worthy:

Messi983

Imagine the first game with all 4 in the starting line up. Messi-Suarez-Coutinho-Dembele!

That’s going to be EPIC! On the right THE FLASH, on the left THE MAGICIAN and up front THE BEAST and THE GOAT!

:worthy:

And this will be a reaction of our opponents when they'll see them in the line up.

Macaulay-Culkin-Screem-Scared.gif

BBZ8800

[MENTION=16942]BBZ8800[/MENTION]

What do you think of that performance.
Or do we disregard it because it's copa del rey?

1. entered at 4:0 in CDR when the match and opponents were dead and with zero motivation to defend
2. played in a lineup WITHOUT Messi and Roberto, two players who clash with his playing area
3. his decisions will need a lot of improving and learning

We did see that he has a tons of talent and that he can do things which 99,9% of others players can't.
But still, it will mean nothing for the team if a coach won't find a position for him or if a player will ruin actions with bad decisions.

And this will be a reaction of our opponents when they'll see them in the line up.

Macaulay-Culkin-Screem-Scared.gif

I have huge concerns about a balance of that 4men attacking formation, but let's see.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
1. entered at 4:0 in CDR when the match and opponents were dead and with zero motivation to defend
2. played in a lineup WITHOUT Messi and Roberto, two players who clash with his playing area
3. his decisions will need a lot of improving and learning

We did see that he has a tons of talent and that he can do things which 99,9% of others players can't.
But still, it will mean nothing for the team if a coach won't find a position for him or if a player will ruin actions with bad decisions.

Oh, you are good. Doubts start to creep in...

JamDav1982

They were probably defending tougher and deeper at 4-0 as they were out the tie but wanted to avoid a pumping.

First half they were far more open and all over the place as thought tie was still alive.

xXKonan

Or you can realize BBZ will split hairs to downplay any performance a young player like Dembele puts up.

It's either

A- Other team is not motivated

B-Team looked tired

C. He only looked good because Messi and Bob didn't play.

If he had a good game from the start.

A. Team is garbage

B. They were tired from the last match they played.

C. They left so much space that even Vidal would look good.

I mean BBZ can make some good points but there's so many cases where he literally does everything in his power to nitpick and dowplay performances making it looking like he really doesn't give two shits about young talented players. :lol:

Home of Barca Fans