11 - Ousmane Dembélé - V1

xXKonan

Now that explains everything lol i guess stats only matter for certain players
These guys conveniently forget a number of issues surrounding Neymar that if he came back he would solve a number of our problems.

They attempt to sweep his worrying injury problems with his ankles/feet and say "Dembele is Injury prone!" when what Neymar's problems could be chronic. But hey he's gotten so much better! and he's far more talented! sure but it doesn't really matter when the guy probably won't be available when we need him the most as all it would take is for one bad stamp on his foot and he's done.

Just pure delusion really. But hey I actually would pay to see these guys defend the idea of signing Neymar when the dude is in the hospital for the next six months due to an injury.

Afromaticz

These guys conveniently forget a number of issues surrounding Neymar that if he came back he would solve a number of our problems.

They attempt to sweep his worrying injury problems with his ankles/feet and say "Dembele is Injury prone!" when what Neymar's problems could be chronic. But hey he's gotten so much better! and he's far more talented! sure but it doesn't really matter when the guy probably won't be available when we need him the most as all it would take is for one bad stamp on his foot and he's done.

Just pure delusion really. But hey I actually would pay to see these guys defend the idea of signing Neymar when the dude is in the hospital for the next six months due to an injury.

Its gonna be fun readin this forum when we sign both Ney and Griez and they don't deliver.
A bit like everyone else that is forced to play with Suarez, Raktic, Alba, Busquets, Roberto and Raktic nowadays.

xXKonan

Its gonna be fun readin this forum when we sign both Ney and Griez and they don't deliver.
A bit like everyone else that is forced to play with Suarez, Raktic, Alba, Busquets, Roberto and Raktic nowadays.
I mean don't get me wrong Neymar at his best is top 3 no doubt.

But signing him won't make us starting winning the CL again. I mean look what happened during the final two seasons under Lucho, we still went out of the Quarterfinals. As long as we are stuck with a coach like Valverde and using players such as Busi, Rakitic, Roberto+Slow ass front line in Suarez and Messi, shit won't change and he will suffer big time under this system as well.

Afromaticz

I mean don't get me wrong Neymar at his best is top 3 no doubt.

But signing him won't make us starting winning the CL again. I mean look what happened during the final two seasons under Lucho, we still went out of the Quarterfinals. As long as we are stuck with a coach like Valverde and using players such as Busi, Rakitic, Roberto+Slow ass front line in Suarez and Messi, shit won't change and he will suffer big time under this system as well.

I agree.. signing Neymar while offloading a 22 year old talent like Dembele is not gonna fix our main problems.
Our severe lack of pace and intensity all over the pitch will continue to cost us in the latter stages of the champions league.

We need to replace/sell Busi,Rakitic,Alba, Roberto,Coutinho and Suarez.. rebuild now. And for God's sake plz get Messi away from that right wing position.

feggydinho

If Dembele knows what's best for him, he'll leave barca to flourish somewhere he's being appreciated. I hope to see dembele playing at his best level with teamates who appreciate him instead of the isolated treatment he keeps getting here.

It'll be funny and interesting to see Neymar here with Suarez and Messi, players who don't like running too much to track back again. Let's just see what happens

Afromaticz

If Dembele knows what's best for him, he'll leave barca to flourish somewhere he's being appreciated. I hope to see dembele playing at his best level with teamates who appreciate him instead of the isolated treatment he keeps getting here.

It'll be funny and interesting to see Neymar here with Suarez and Messi, players who don't like running too much to track back again. Let's just see what happens

They will find a way to blame Neymar for it instead of asking why no one seems to flourish playin alongside Messi nowadays... But yes its gonna be very interesting.

Tekkers

it'll be the biggest L this club has ever taken. and i doubt he'd ever come back once fans become accustomed to the new neymar who gets injured once the round 16 of the ucl starts

Raketa10

[tw]1143625435625984003[/tw]

Bin him if we get an offer for 120m.

Use those funds + Coutinho (valued at 100m) + 80m to meet PSG's 300m valuation for Neymar and bring the lad back home.

300 milf for Neymar??? What have you been drinking?

Birdy

Including Dembele in the 'operation Neymar' in any possible way will be the biggest football crime in the years to come.

Get this board out of the club

Andresito

Staff member
He'll become crucial for us after getting a full pre season with the squad. Injuries will disappear and consistency will improve.

Let's just hope Griezmann isn't supposed to replace him.

Home of Barca Fans