11 - Ousmane Dembélé - V1

Devils

I've decided I'm not going to make judgements on Dembele, Arthur, Semedo, Lenglet and Malcolm's future at Barca until they play under a new manager.

Maxim4

he was bad in 1 st mitemp.
he was very good in second mitemp, he dribbled several players on the line to make a shot inside but nobody came to take the ball, he gave also 2 magnificent pass to Messi and Coutinho but the latter (coutinho) has completely ruined the goal opportunity

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
I do not agree with you for Dembéle. he could have had a goal and help in the second half.

his overall passing is very poor (I'm not talking about the final pass only, but buildup play). He seems to hit defenders every time he passes the ball. He really needs to improve on that front. Make him do Rondos till the spurs match and fine Messi every time he does the crossbar challenge

serghei

I've decided I'm not going to make judgements on Dembele, Arthur, Semedo, Lenglet and Malcolm's future at Barca until they play under a new manager.

Replace new with very good and I agree. There are worse managers than Valverde we can hire.

He is good but suffers the same thing that every youngster in the team Valverde, if he wasn't our second most expensive signing he would be in the bench with Malcom and Arthur.

Home of Barca Fans