11 - Ousmane Dembélé - V1

clemente

I don't know how he didn't lose his shit on Suarez after he chose to pass to 2 man marked Messi on that counter-attack when Dembouz was free

Tekkers

i don't want to see anymore complaints about this guys off-ball movement anymore. that shell you see him crawl into as the game wears on is the direct result of a 10-15 prior runs that get neglected by his teammates

that play where coutinho delivered the ball to suarez who was surrounded by three or four green jerseys, whilst dembele was charging down the right hand side on the outside of his sole defenders shoulder sums up everything about tonight

feggydinho

It's looking like a South American clique something, because I don't understand why they don't try to integrate dembele by passing the ball to him when he is free, because they didn't treat coutinho like this even when he was in his worst form.

FCBfan22

It's looking like a South American clique something, because I don't understand why they don't try to integrate dembele by passing the ball to him when he is free, because they didn't treat coutinho like this even when he was in his worst form.

It's all :suarez: 's agenda.

And Valverde is either stupid or has no authority over him. I'm 99% sure now.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Poor game, can't seem to find his rhythm after the injury...

However, I don't get that "team mates don't pass to him" narrative... Every time he received the ball he made a wrong decision, not saying others were better, but for all the shit Suárez gets for losing the ball, Dembele was even worse today...

jairzinho

He put himself about, made some good runs but little end product. The way Suarez barks at him sometimes i feel like he keeps second guessing himself. He should be more confident/arrogant/bullish. Just keep chopping away.

Home of Barca Fans