11 - Ousmane Dembélé - V1

vlad

Fans that makes excuses for dembele just because he isnt liked by valverde are pathetic, guy is among top paid players in the team, if this happened to messi i would understand fans making excuses, because messi, dembele is in his second season and already had problems with acting unprofessional

xXKonan

Exactly. You need to fine players for stupid behavior. We need to keep standards.
He at least made up for it in spending hours training alone and instead of just flat skipping it to be fair.

Not that I'm saying what he did was good but he realized his mistake. but hey I guess that makes me pathetic in Vlad's eyes.

vlad

He at least made up for it in spending hours training alone and instead of just flat skipping it to be fair.

Not that I'm saying what he did was good but he realized his mistake. but hey I guess that makes me pathetic in Vlad's eyes.

correct me if im wrong, but this isnt his first time coming late or not coming at all on training session? if im wrong, i would like to apologise, but if this isnt his first time, nothing to defend here, club has to take some measures

xXKonan

correct me if im wrong, but this isnt his first time coming late or not coming at all on training session? if im wrong, i would like to apologise, but if this isnt his first time, nothing to defend here, club has to take some measures
He's been late on numerous occassions but to my understanding he only missed one training session and that was before the Real Betis match.

But since that Real Betis debacle, He has been arriving Early and on time and this was the first fuck up since then. His on-field performances improved and he looks much more involved in squad harmony as well. He's learning it seems bar today's mess up.

If he didn't learn he would have just stayed home today instead of going "Oh shit" and rushing to training and staying for hours to make up for it. Dembele isn't the first nor the last to be late for trainings and acting unprofessional in that regard.

I meam the club is going after Rabiot of all people, who has pulled more dumb shit than Dembele while offering high wages as well.

El Gato

Villarato!
I agree he needs to be fined.

Which is all he's going to get I bet. Catalan media seems they want a harsher penalty though.

Catalan media represent a fair lot of Cules who just project their impatience towards the current state of things in the club. No wonder a poor young guy who is blatantly unprofessional for one reason or another garners this sort of lobby.

Basically don't listen to papers. Madrid release a 3-4 articles about Benzema's quality every time he has a good game every 2 months or so. It's normal.

tacticvarium

Why blame the media on this?
Dembélé is the one who is providing them with something to write about.
Staying extra hours to make up for it doesn't mean anything.
Perhaps the club needs to hire a babysitter who can personally take care of him.

Devils

He overslept, apologized to staff and the team and apparently stayed longer than required during the individual training session.

Fine him some of his wages and move on.

Home of Barca Fans