11 - Ousmane Dembélé - V1

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
This season is going to be his most important season, he will either make it or break it (and thus will be sold next summer). I hope he really gives his best and proves his worth.

Also let's hope Valverde will not create any roadblocks.

Joan

There are currently 4 users browsing this thread. (2 members and 2 guests)

Tekkers, Total-Football

:dembele:

My man, are you Dembele? Hearing he's got enough time to follow related posts, why not join the discussion?

Always defending him, anti - total-football.

FCBfan22

[tw]1025333348653252609[/tw]

:lol:

I'm slowly starting to think that Total-Football works for Sport. He visits Auba, his friend and they are already linking him to Arsenal. Did Dembele sleep with a daughter of someone who works for Sport? Is she pregnant now?

Maxim4

Lol .Coutinho arrives: it is not good for Dembélé, Malcom arrives it is not good for Dembélé now Vidal arrives it is not good for Dembélé. I have the impression that the recruited player and his position are bad for Dembélé.

Devils

Sport targeting our black French players, what else is new?

They've been throwing vitriol at Umtiti and Dembele since the day they've arrived.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Screw them who cares. He is a really good talent it is in his hands to step up and convince the coach. But even after he plays well valverde benches him then valverde should be sacked.

Home of Barca Fans