11 - Ousmane Dembélé - V1

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I don't know if Enjoy your life is annoying, dumb or both. Probably both. Can you please go and enjoy your life instead of lowering this forum's average IQ levels?

I don't usually do this, but this guy is just ridiculous. At least the PSG guys comes up with something useful once in a while, but this guy is just straight up pissing over the place with his dumb takes and comments which he's bestowed us with on this thread too.

Last edited:

FCBfan22

I don't know if Enjoy your life is annoying, dumb or both. Probably both. Can you please go and enjoy your life instead of lowering this forum's average IQ levels?

This forum has gone tits up. Who took the ban hammer from the mods in the last 2-3 months?

I mean, I have seen some of the stupidest posts ever here recently. And they're from quasi Barca fans. Not Jair Ventura.

Devils

Judging by the farewell he got. it seems the Barca squad appreciates him far more than the virgins on here living in their moms' basements. Not that a multimillionaire stud athlete with a model girlfriend will lose much sleep over it

I don't care about his a farewell.

And you know what...

I don't give a fuck about your sad 30+ year old ass like defending your gender fluid boy toy either.

Your 30+ year old vile cuck posts make me feel gross just reading them.

This message is hidden because FCB1987 is on your ignore list.

Luckily now, I wont ever have to again. :hbd::hbd::hbd:

Joan

I don't usually do this, but this guy is just ridiculous. At least the PSG guys comes up with something useful once in a while, but this guy is just straight up pissing over the place with his dumb takes and comments which he's bestowed us with on this thread too.
:lol: genuinely feels like Enjoy your life is enjoying forum's loose moderation policy tad too much

Even though I've almost agreed with him a few times

Hamzah

High Definition Member
What’s wrong, his points are valid even if you may not agree, obviously his first language isn’t English so give him a break for that.

Devils

This forum has gone tits up. Who took the ban hammer from the mods in the last 2-3 months?

I mean, I have seen some of the stupidest posts ever here recently. And they're from quasi Barca fans. Not Jair Ventura.

Dude is literally most gross poster I have ever seen, not just on this forum, but the entire internet.

Literally to the point where it makes me disgusted to know I'm using the same platform.

There isn't any moderation on this forum btw. It's basically a free for all at this point, especially with guys like that running around here.

FCBfan22

:lol: genuinely feels like Enjoy your life is enjoying forum's loose moderation policy tad too much

Exactly. Opinion is an opinion, but the arguments he/she/it (to be politically correct) puts out to support his/her/its are a joke. So, therefore, he/she/it is a troll.

And well, if a guy/girl/something else says that Dembele is solely responsible that we fucked up against Roma, well, he/she/it is clearly a troll.

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona

I don't mind his opinions as @FCBfan22 said, but man do his arguments make me want to throw up.

Joan

Why? He gets the attention, I'll give him that. But rarely do you see less imaginative trolling. Always the same.

Givenchy

my favourite is his post about EV staying and being Barca's Sir Alex Ferguson :lol:

Home of Barca Fans