11 - Ousmane Dembélé - V1

xXKonan

:lol: that's what I'd expect. But all of a sudden the whole board has turned against him, not only the usual suspects. That's why I say it's odd.
I still like Dembele a lot but even that this point the reports of him slacking off and being late, it just gets tiring.

There's a reason why he was so highly rated for his talent. But the problem is it seems mentally he's not ready for a team like ours. He's living under the assumption that because we paid a big fee for him that he can get away with some certain stuff like being late for training or even be passive.

Dembele's Barca dream ain't over yet, but it could here soon if he doesn't wise up. Even if you're in Barcelona you still have to work hard.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Dembele doesn't sound stupid in his interviews. Hard to say what it is standing from here but it's surely nothing that can't be corrected with right guidance.
Umtiti and Abidal should get to work.

Porque

I do not think we can lose perspective of the raw talent that Dembele has shown in his stop/start career at Barcelona so far. This not even considering what he has achieve at Rennes or Dortmund.

It sounds like this stomach-bug is being pushed way out of proportion. Valverde failed in his press conference too. He should of said that he has been suffering with stomach issues this weekend and isn't 100% fit to play. But Mou-Verde thought it was best to throw him under the bus. Bless.

Jombi

If he has as many attitude problems as is being reported, I can see a future loan to another club coming in the summer, not even a sale.

Does anyone know exactly what those 45m in add-ons to his 150m price were?

khaled_a_d

Does anyone know exactly what those 45m in add-ons to his 150m price were?

It is 45M to his 105M, and there is no sure source about it.

But there are some reports

The bonuses worth €40m are split as follows:

1) €5m for every 25 games he plays. This applies to multiples of 25 (i.e. 50 games, 75 games, and 100 games). They are bound to pay a maximum of €20m only.

2) €5m for every Champions League title Barcelona win (paying no more than €10m).

3) €5m for every La Liga title Barcelona win (paying no more than €10m).

Another one

€ 10 more million as soon as the Frenchman plays his 50th game with his new club and € 10 million will be paid by Barcelona as soon as they qualify for the Champions League for the first time in the next five years.
could not reveal the details of the remaining € 20 million bonses but those add-ons should be linked to player’s achievements or team’s results.

vlad

When he was doing similar things at dortmund, he was mostly praised here because that was a sign how he really wants to go to barca and how he likes the club, well he surely liked the money. Kid is on 12m and still doesnt act as a profesionall, the new balotelli in the making

Last edited:

Messigician

150m was the total cost?

I'm sorry but what on earth were the club thinking? I get we were desperate after the Neymar sale but not like we needed the kid he barely even played last season ffs and we walked the league.

Does anyone know what his wages are? We genuinely may be unable to sell him if the chips go down.

Home of Barca Fans