11 - Ousmane Dembélé - V1

Jakabor

Thought he looked good. Very active and wants to be involved.

Sure he had some misplaced passes and should probably have converted that 1v1 chance, but a promising match from him.

ab739

Had a w.e. game. we payed a pretty penny for a player in dembele who was a system babby under tuchel at dortmund that does not fit our style of play. Coutinho did more after moving to lw than Memebele did all game. Either valverde plays him on the right where he could hopefully play better, or start playing malcolm who sadly isn't much better

Coutinho is built for buses. Dembele will be more useful when Barca has less possession in UCL.

Imagine Roma pressing Barca with Dembele ready for launch.

xXKonan

Hard to take anyone seriously if they called him "Memebele"

Had a pretty solid performance. Just needs to work on his finishing more.

Total-Football

Finishing was off today, but other than that I thought he looks much improved from last year.

please call the spade a spade.. his finishing was not off it was ON today! that is his Achilles' heel. he is a horrible finisher and that, in my assessment, trumps a lot of his qualities.. and for the record i felt for him today.. he did improve his positionning instincts and he seemed starting to absorb some ideas of the club.. he tried to ask for the ball in spaces and he attempted fast transtions, although without much success.. now are these improvements.? yes. Does he deserve to start just because he has a baby face and looks nice, absolutely no. Coutinho should have started right there. period.

EdmondDantes

Dembele showed some good signs in the first half but I still don't like him on the left.

His decision making, especially in the final third of the pitch, is letting him down.

Devils

please call the spade a spade.. his finishing was not off it was ON today! that is his Achilles' heel. he is a horrible finisher and that, in my assessment, trumps a lot of his qualities.. and for the record i felt for him today.. he did improve his positionning instincts and he seemed starting to absorb some ideas of the club.. he tried to ask for the ball in spaces and he attempted fast transtions, although without much success.. now are these improvements.? yes. Does he deserve to start just because he has a baby face and looks nice, absolutely no. Coutinho should have started right there. period.

No.

It wasn't Dembele's best game but he wasn't anywhere near our worst forward. Suarez should be the first one to get the axe if Coutinho is to play forward.

Home of Barca Fans