11 - Ousmane Dembélé - V1

Riordon

He is very slow at getting into rhythm. As I stands now I would rather play Coutinho against Liverpool. We simply can’t deal with Dembeles stupid ball losses with Liverpool transistions.

He is still raw as hell.

serghei

if he reaches half of neymar's level it would be like jackpot...

He won't reach Neymar level. Neymar's football IQ is a lot higher than Dembele's. That being said, he's fast, and he can score great goals, and for the time being, it's good enough.

Riordon

Neymar’s football IQ is elite. His runs, decision making and so on. Look at some of his passes some of them are Messi-esque. But Dembele is another type of player and if he can constantly play like he did before the injury then it’s good enough for me

Maxim4

He is very slow at getting into rhythm. As I stands now I would rather play Coutinho against Liverpool. We simply can’t deal with Dembeles stupid ball losses with Liverpool transistions.

He is still raw as hell.

the goal that Messi scored tonight was an action created by Dembélé.
I do not see Barça win against Liverpool without him.

vlad

300m on him and coutinho, while dembele showed glimps of talent, he is still far from established wc player

I dont know if any club spent 300m that stupid, barca managed to do that on 2 players

Great job bartro

FinBarcelonafan

C'mon, stop trashtalking him. We sacrificed him vs Lyon and it paid off but we knew there was going to be price for it. Dembele needs to stay healthy, that's all. He has insane potential and i think he will reach it if he can stay injury free. Fingers crossed!

ronniecro

He won't reach Neymar level. Neymar's football IQ is a lot higher than Dembele's. That being said, he's fast, and he can score great goals, and for the time being, it's good enough.

yeah,that's why i said if he reaches half of it we'll count ourselves lucky. i just don't see him as decisive player,one that can carry the team forward.

serghei

BBZ was right. Sorry for trash talking you, you saw this coming from a mile away.

Lol. BBZ trashes every signing we make almost, unless the player looks like he could challenge for a UFC belt. It's the law of probabilities that he is often right, just as often as he is wrong.

And it's not certain that he is right about Dembele. Dembele did his part in this league title.

Laplacian

Lol. BBZ trashes every signing we make almost, unless the player looks like he could challenge for a UFC belt. It's the law of probabilities that he is often right, just as often as he is wrong.

And it's not certain that he is right about Dembele. Dembele did his part in this league title.

Good point. Not saying Dembele didn't contribute, he did have those crucial goals in the beginning of the season but that's not what we want from him. right? We want him to develop into one of the best wingers in the world, and be one of the players that can carry the team alongside others. Honestly at this point I just don't see him developing into that. He'll always score a few great goals a season, have a few weeks of good form to remind us of his incredible raw talent but it'll always be just that, he'll never develop the consistency to play at a high level because he lacks the intelligence to do so. It's just the way it is, I've come to terms with it.

cro-man

I can understand that they are not happy with dembele atm but not passing to him doesnt solve anything. Coutinho had and still has problems and they didnt behave like that to him. Dembele can still decide a match with one moment even playing a whole bad match. What kind of behaviour is this? Loosing the ball rather than pass it to dembele and that with just 1:0 lead.

Cant remember seeing this kind of behaviour towards coutinho who didnt do shit this season where dembele on the other side did save us here und there. Dembele is still very a child with 21 years but he is our biggest talent and his ceiling is way too high to give up on him and treat him like this. We already know he isnt easy but he did show some improvement in his behaviour.

Home of Barca Fans