11 - Ousmane Dembélé - V1

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Will resign as Barcaforum President if he doesn't sign for Barca :coffee:

These Goal dot com retards make up stories like this all the time. Both Watzke and Zorc said he's definitely staying, City are loaded in attack on the positions he plays, he's always dreamed about playing for Barca.

JerseyAddict

I just want one normal signing this year. ONE. Be it Dembele or Veratti or fucking Donnarumma ;) (joke) ... I am sick and tired of City and ManUtd splashing cash like it is monopoly money.

Messi983

Too many players under contract.

I prefer a club like Chelsea. At least they try something in their Academy.

Chelsea also have something like 30 players on loans every season. For example, GK Matej Delač is under contract with them since 2010 and he hasn't played a single game for Chelsea, he's been on loan in 9 clubs since then. :lol:

And their academy players also rarely get a chance in first team so not really much difference between Chelsea and City.

El Flaco

Will resign as Barcaforum President if he doesn't sign for Barca :coffee:

These Goal dot com retards make up stories like this all the time. Both Watzke and Zorc said he's definitely staying, City are loaded in attack on the positions he plays, he's always dreamed about playing for Barca.

Sam Lee is actually a reliable journo when it comes to Man City news though.

Arkk

Dembele to Barca, Mbappe to Madrid next season, please someone quote me on it; Dembele vs Mbappe for the future Ballon d'ors, no player is winning the ballon d'or in the PL, CL either imo they are miles behind even with all their money, its Madrid or Barca. we have a massive pull on players if only we could get rid of the shit cunts in charge of the club.

clemente

If we get Dembelle I don't understand why would we need Verrati if we would switch to 4-2-3-1 anyway. Messi and Busquets in the midfield, and the third spot would go to Rakitic? Roberto? Samper? Half of our midfielders would never get a chance to step on the field then, especially if we get Verrati.

behindbrowneyes

If we get Dembelle I don't understand why would we need Verrati if we would switch to 4-2-3-1 anyway. Messi and Busquets in the midfield, and the third spot would go to Rakitic? Roberto? Samper? Half of our midfielders would never get a chance to step on the field then, especially if we get Verrati.

Suárez
Neymar - Messi - Dembélé
Busquets - Roberto

If we can't sign Verratti this would be my second choice.

JamDav1982

Suárez
Neymar - Messi - Dembélé
Busquets - Roberto

If we can't sign Verratti this would be my second choice.

The issue I have with Messi in that position is that he often plays it as some kind of second striker in a team that plays on the counter like Atleti or Leicester in that he picks up the ball and dribbles or tries a killer pass.

Often after he has trotted to the ball and team mates defer to him too often as soon as he looks for it.

Against better teams who sit deep with two banks of four it is often too easy to defend against as slow predictable and with not enough variation.

If Messi goes to AM he has to play more in link up play, dictating tempo etc than has a lot of the time when gone central. Or it will just be more slow passing to until Messi appears and he tries to dribble or difficult pass time and again.

It is why I prefer him on the right and just have to deal with his lack of defending by midfield keeping ball better and giving it to him in better areas in the final third.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Any progress or news about Dembele? Now that Verratti case seems to flop...

Not happening. Dortmund won't sell and they brought back Deulofeu.

The plan is/was changed to; Verratti, Bellerin and Ceballos.

Verratti gone, Ceballos might be gone to Madrid too and Arsenal don't want to sell Bellerin.

Bartomeu seem to have suggested the same. CM, interior, RB.

Home of Barca Fans