11 - Ousmane Dembélé - V1

xXKonan

Still one of my favorite videos of Dembele.

He's the youngest squad member we have but without a doubt our most exciting attacking player behind Messi no doubt.

behindbrowneyes

Nothing spectacular, but he has 10x the presence Deulofeu or anyone else got.

Pure fun to watch if you compare it with our other players naming themselves wingers (which are not many tbf). Dembélé makes things happen. It is clear that not everything works, but it is the game players who risk something are dealing with.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Remains to be seen how will he fit tactically. Ball retention, keeping the shape, runs, etc.
Deu is frustrating but he improved his off the ball play a lot.

is that a Jason Genova reference? :lol: :worthy:

Fucking hell, never expected anyone on here to understand that reference, just threw the line out there because I thought it sounded cool.

Haha, it takes a truly special person to be able to appreciate the sickening, pissening glory of Janoy Cresva. He isn't doing too well lately I must add, the dude needs serious help these days, but back in his prime he was one of the most entertaining characters on YouTube.

Givenchy

Fucking hell, never expected anyone on here to understand that reference, just threw the line out there because I thought it sounded cool.

Haha, it takes a truly special person to be able to appreciate the sickening, pissening glory of Janoy Cresva. He isn't doing too well lately I must add, the dude needs serious help these days, but back in his prime he was one of the most entertaining characters on YouTube.

did you see him at the Ruby classics with Big Lenny? :lol: a sickening pissening sight to behold. order66 those biased judges m'Lord

did you see him at the Ruby classics with Big Lenny? :lol: a sickening pissening sight to behold. order66 those biased judges m'Lord

It was all politics bro, Jason came in looking like a ripe, plump potato after months of following a strict Burger King diet and he still lost. I also have no clue how Lenny placed last, I mean the dude clearly has the most developed midsection of anyone on the planet, they call him the Tom Platz of abs for a reason you know.

Home of Barca Fans