11 - Ousmane Dembélé - V1

If he's going to train with the group in two weeks he'll back around the 11th of December. He could realistically come of the bench as a sub against Deportivo on the 17th and at least come of the bench for the Clasico if not start.

So, pissed he got injured. He needs time to adjust to the team and league and now has to start all over while recovering from this injury and being out of action for 2-3 months.

FinBarcelonafan

We need him so badly. I know I shouldn't put too much pressure on 20 years old but we got nothing else. He needs to play well. Otherwise, we are doomed.

Mitchell1978

If he's going to train with the group in two weeks he'll back around the 11th of December. He could realistically come of the bench as a sub against Deportivo on the 17th and at least come of the bench for the Clasico if not start.

Depor game will be to soon i think, maybe come of the bench in the classico.

Horatio

You're welcome
He seem to be doing...

beverly.jpg

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
His two dribbles against Juventus better and more dangerous than everything Deulofeu has done all season.

The boy looks good to go, throw him in the starting XI against Murica and let him feast on those minnows; scoring 5 to 6 goals in his return should help boost his confidence.

Devils

[tw]935199869962276865[/tw]

UNREAL skill and technique.

Man's been hitting the gym putting on some muscle too. Looking INCREDIBLE.

xXKonan

I think it's a given at this point but I doubt he will play a single minute in december once he's back.

Valverde will probably want to ease him instead of just flat out playing off off the bat.

Home of Barca Fans