11 - Ousmane Dembélé - V1

Thiago10

"Another €10M will be paid if Barça qualify for the Champions League once in the next five years."

Wait, what? Since when dd we become Arsenal? Is qualifying for the CL even an achievement?

Jombi

"Another €10M will be paid if Barça qualify for the Champions League once in the next five years."

Wait, what? Since when dd we become Arsenal? Is qualifying for the CL even an achievement?

These variables are just meant to delude the people into thinking we bought him for 105m euros fixed. 105m makes it sound better, so thats why they didnt disclose the specifics of the variables.

Its really 135m euros fixed and 12m euros in real variables that may or may not be achieved.

JamDav1982

These variables are just meant to delude the people into thinking we bought him for 105m euros fixed. 105m makes it sound better, so thats why they didnt disclose the specifics of the variables.

Its really 135m euros fixed and 12m euros in real variables that may or may not be achieved.

No it isnt. The fee has been reported pretty much everywhere as if all add ons are paid.

Thiago10

Didn't read it correctly, I thought that bonus was for Dembele, not Dortmund. Makes it okay, I guess.

Jombi

Didn't read it correctly, I thought that bonus was for Dembele, not Dortmund. Makes it okay, I guess.

Not really. Would be more honest to just pay 135m fixed instead of playing these silly games presenting 42m as "dependent on the performance of the team and the player".

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire

The 12m Jombi mention there is not the 12m salary Dembele allegedly makes, rather the harder-to-obtain part of the variables such as Ballon d'Or stuff etc.

JamDav1982

Not really. Would be more honest to just pay 135m fixed instead of playing these silly games presenting 42m as "dependent on the performance of the team and the player".

No one is being fooled or trying to fool anyone with these add ons.

Pretty much everywhere is quoting his full fee as if everything is paid.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
No one is being fooled or trying to fool anyone with these add ons.

Pretty much everywhere is quoting his full fee as if everything is paid.

Yes we paid 105m in full already. The easier-add-ons such as that ALLEGED 10m stupid CL qualification add-on and the 50-game for 10m add-on will be paid sooner or later, there is no escape of it right, unless you don't think those conditions will be met?

The only advantage is we can probably earn interest on those? At the end of the day those will have to be paid so they should be considered part of his transfer fee.

Devils

There are times when you have to count your blessings. The fact that we were able to secure the best young player in the world under these incompetent fucks is a miracle itself.

GOATbele.

Home of Barca Fans