11 - Ousmane Dembélé - V1

michelco

A selling club like Dortmund saying that a player of theirs will stay is just another phrase for "he's gonna cost an arm and a leg"

Raketa10

100 million is not enough for a kid who scored 6 goals in Bundesliga last season. lol

LOL

LOOOOOL

That's it. Football is officially ruined by idiots from PSG! Now every idiot will demand 100+ for a talented player.

In one moment world of football will collapse and some clubs will go bankrupt.

Last edited:

vlad

That's it. Football is officially ruined by idiots from PSG! Now every idiot will demand 100+ for a talented player.

In one moment world of football will collapse and some clubs will go bankrupt.

As long as we continue watching we are supporting it

For dembele 100 m, my god

RevoTeller

100 million is not enough for a kid who scored 6 goals in Bundesliga last season. lol

LOL

LOOOOOL

Agreed.
Football is dead.

I wonder how much the guy of my avatar, in his prime, would cost in today, crazy and rotten market.... 1 billion?

This is seriously getting ridicolous.

Raketa10

I'm confident he can surpass Neymar in 2 years if he improves his decision making and his shooting

That's not the point at all. Saying that 100 mil is not enough for Dembele right now is ludicrous. As I wrote in "transfer thread" they know we have the money they know we want him and need him so they are blackmailing us. We will need to burn entire Neymar transfer money to get Coutinho and Dembele.

Last edited:

DennyCrane

LOL

LOOOOOL

Maybe 150 million will do for Watzke.

giphy.gif

[tw]894146059605299200[/tw]

bastardo

Bale does not suit is. EPL its his playground.

Never said I wanted him. If he can't even fit within real Madrids counterattacking style (based on his current form ofc) and then he'd a huge waste of money for barcelona regardless of his talent.

Home of Barca Fans