Page 929 of 929 FirstFirst ... 429829879919927928929
Results 13,921 to 13,923 of 13923

Thread: 11 - Ousmane Dembélé

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raki13 View Post
    No chance a player that cost over £100m is going on loan anywhere. If he goes it will be for good and it cant come soon enough. Guy is never going to make it at Barca.
    Whats his price right now with his current attitude problems and lack of playing time? 50m? His value is plummeting if this goes on. Only if he proves himself at another club can his value recover.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jombi View Post
    I think it looks totally unrealistic now to get De Jong and De Ligt for 50m each and sell Dembele for 100m. With every game De Jong and De Ligt play, their price increase. Regarding Dembele, loaning out Dembele seems more and more likely so he can get playing time and hopefully increase his value. His attitude is a serious concern.
    yeah thats true, we'd be looking at 150mil+ probably but 100mil goes a long way. only problem we have selling Dembele is we already lack pace, Suarez and Leo a year older etc

I think we made a mistake buying Coutinho (unpopular opinion) but thats not saying hes a bad player, hes world class on his day i just feel like were shoehorning him in the lineup when theres other options out there.

---------------MaTS
    Semedo-De Ligt-Umtiti-Alba
    ----------------Busi
    ----------Arthur-Frankie
    --------Messi-Suarez-???

now.. if we had spent the Neymar money wisely, we could of had Hazard at LW and possibly afford De Jong/Ligt

I still think a team like Chelsea or United would pay 100mil+ but this attitude problem could seriously dent his value, maybe if United get a new manager we can milk them but Mourinho wouldn't accept Dembele

#BartomeuDimiteYa
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MTL_Barca View Post
    True heir of Neyboy. Now we just gotta hire some hookers for Dembele Sr.
    Perfect way to get over his divorce
    Every single fan who have once chanted my name at Camp Nou. I've loved every minute of fighting for you.