User Tag List

Page 844 of 1102 FirstFirst ... 344744794834842843844845846854894944 ... LastLast
Results 12,646 to 12,660 of 16525

Thread: 11 - Ousmane Dembélé

  1. #12646
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    1,221
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    https://twitter.com/sinconcesiones/s...85463925682177

    We literally lost out on Mbappe for a slightly better Deulofeu

  2. #12647
    President of FC Barcelona
    DonAK's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    28,909
    Blog Entries
    3
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Since when did Minguella become reliable? He's said all sorts of shit throughout the years. Same goes for Bojan Sr.

    The masters of hindsight and claiming something after a certain player have panned out.
    Last edited by DonAK; 10th October 2018 at 09:53 PM.


  3. #12648
    Senior Member
    khaled_a_d's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Cairo
    Posts
    9,829
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ^^^ tbh I think it is fair to say we wanted Dembele over anyone else, whether Mpabbe was an option or not.

  4. #12649
    Senior Member
    Andresito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    1,954
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)


    Dembouz getting some well needed playing time against Iceland.

  5. #12650
    Member

    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    270
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    how was he against iceland?

  6. #12651
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Willebroek
    Posts
    582
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by omidferoz View Post
    how was he against iceland?
    Mediocre, if I'm honest. I wanted this to be a confidence booster for him. It sure as hell wasn't

  7. #12652
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Willebroek
    Posts
    582
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FCB1987 View Post
    https://twitter.com/sinconcesiones/s...85463925682177

    We literally lost out on Mbappe for a slightly better Deulofeu
    I know it's just this irrational feeling but cannot help agreeing with you, sadly

  8. #12653
    Senior Member
    xXKonan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Bartlesville, Oklahoma
    Posts
    14,802
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by slicknick View Post
    I know it's just this irrational feeling but cannot help agreeing with you, sadly
    That quote is nonsense.

    Every time Dembele isn't doing well and Mbappe is you have these clowns who always come out of the woodwork to be interviewed and claim that "Derp we missed on on Mbappe for Dembele" when there's no evidence that Mbappe offered himself to us and wanted to come in the first place.

  9. #12654
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    651
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by slicknick View Post
    Mediocre, if I'm honest. I wanted this to be a confidence booster for him. It sure as hell wasn't
    I do not think you watched the game.
    Dembélé made a very good match tonight!

  10. #12655
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    651
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

  11. #12656
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Willebroek
    Posts
    582
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xXKonan View Post
    That quote is nonsense.

    Every time Dembele isn't doing well and Mbappe is you have these clowns who always come out of the woodwork to be interviewed and claim that "Derp we missed on on Mbappe for Dembele" when there's no evidence that Mbappe offered himself to us and wanted to come in the first place.

    Even if what Minguella said is bogus, I'm pretty sure we would have preferred him over Mbappé anyway, as a player of his position/characteristics was priority for Bartomeu & co

  12. #12657
    Senior Member
    BBZ8800's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    5,675
    Mentioned
    353 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxim4 View Post
    The most important question regarding that video:
    Where has that rabona-shiny cross ended?
    On a head of his teammates or it was a lost ball?

    I haven't watched the game and I don't know what happened.
    Even though that move is nice, unless if it had some actual purpose and an end-product, then it is just a dumb move, another lost ball and a counter for an opponent.

  13. #12658
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Willebroek
    Posts
    582
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BBZ8800 View Post
    The most important question regarding that video:
    Where has that rabona-shiny cross ended?
    On a head of his teammates or it was a lost ball?

    I haven't watched the game and I don't know what happened.
    Even though that move is nice, unless if it had some actual purpose and an end-product, then it is just a dumb move, another lost ball and a counter for an opponent.

    Rest is here

  14. #12659
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    651
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

  15. #12660
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Willebroek
    Posts
    582
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxim4 View Post
    Showing the same rabona at least twice?

Tags for this Thread