User Tag List

Page 496 of 502 FirstFirst ... 396446486494495496497498 ... LastLast
Results 7,426 to 7,440 of 7526

Thread: 11 - Ousmane Dembélé

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He is the best talent in the world and at worst in the top 3. How many other youngsters have scored over 30 goals+assists at the age of 19, let alone at a new club in an entirely different league? I will be quoting all the egregious knee-jerk reactions in this thread once Dembele becomes a superstar.

Give up on him now after 5 matches and 2 brutal injuries at your own peril, just don't celebrate him once he starts doing great things.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It is not a question of doubiting Dembele or Couthino.
    We can play only with 11 players and we have to play with a balance: Messi is the goat, that does not mean that if I could, I would have 11 messi on the pitch.
    At the moment we have a 4-4-2 that is working very well, I would't change it only because now, in the middle of the season, Dembele and Courthino are avalaible.
    Iniesta, Couthino, Suarez, Messi, Dembele.... they can't play all togheter. We will have to sacrifice (or retire) someone
    Step by step, week after week, month after month (mainly next season) we will integrate Dem and Cou, we have to change the formation, give them time to adapt, make adjustments, refine the system... all this need time. There is no urgency to do this now.
    “I would love to have played at this club. I am envious of how well Guardiola's men can play. They are like a group of kids who play football in the street without rules. That is the best football, the most authentic, unfettered by tactics or schemes. Guardiola’s philosophy is helping to change the mindset of many tacticians and that is priceless.” Marco Van Basten

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ousmane Dembélé View Post
    He is the best talent in the world and at worst in the top 3. How many other youngsters have scored over 30 goals+assists at the age of 19, let alone at a new club in an entirely different league? I will be quoting all the egregious knee-jerk reactions in this thread once Dembele becomes a superstar.

Give up on him now after 5 matches and 2 brutal injuries at your own peril, just don't celebrate him once he starts doing great things.
    Mbappe is the best talent in the world though

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xaviniesta View Post
    Looks like you didn't read more than the first 5 words of my post. Read the rest of the sentence and report back.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Everybody needs to relax. He's only played like what? 3 games. I feel like nowadays there is way more scrutiny on players in general, possibly due to the rise of the internet. Full highlights on any well-known player is just few clicks away (for better or worse) for anyone to scrutinise any little mistakes they make. Young players from the past would have been slaughtered in todays era due to being "turnover machines".

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xaviniesta View Post
    You speak like a child of 12 years old!😆😆

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    According to Fernando Polo & Francesc Aguilar, Barcelona have assigned a cook to prepare Dembele’s meals to improve his diet and to prevent the risk of injuries. The club have also sent club doctors and physios to visit him at him home.

http://www.mundodeportivo.com/futbol...ele-barca.html

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good move, hope it will work out for him the same way it did for Messi.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is good news. Hopefully it works.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by El Flaco View Post
    According to Fernando Polo & Francesc Aguilar, Barcelona have assigned a cook to prepare Dembele’s meals to improve his diet and to prevent the risk of injuries. The club have also sent club doctors and physios to visit him at him home.

He's still a kid and needs to get physically stronger, part of that is learning how to eat right

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by El Flaco View Post

That's great news!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ousmane Dembélé View Post

Based on what?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dembele can and does pass. So, Dembele > Neymar.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Should start vs Eibar. He needs to gain some form ASAP.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lelouch vi Britannia
    Attention, entire world. Hear my proclamation. I am Lelouch vi Britannia, emperor of the Holy Britannian Empire and your only ruler.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gareth Bale
    The team that scores more goals will win el clasico.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ripsta View Post
    Based on what?
    Based on his results last 2 years. Look at what he did in the French league and then Germany. Not many youngsters can do the same. Basically nobody.