Results 8,536 to 8,550 of 14677

Thread: 11 - Ousmane Dembélé

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxim4 View Post
    Yes !

I even showed him barcaforum but he said it does not interest him at the moment
    i need proof

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xaviniesta View Post
    i need proof
    I showed a photo here a few days ago fortunately it was not far from a scandal because the photo was taken by the media.

I will not show anything here.

I am sorry!

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I showed a photo here a few days ago fortunately it was not far from a scandal because the photo was taken by the media.

I am sorry!
    The Marocco photo? You went clubbing with him?

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am sorry!
    Why not?

Banned

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I showed him rumors on the internet but he almost fell on his couch so much that he could not stop laughing.
    Anyone seriously believe this clown? So what if he's french? So am I does it mean in best friends forever with Mbappe and Dembele?

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He was kind of Sulky yesterday and that is just bad. If you are 20 years old and you let fame get into your head at this stage then you can screw off already.

Paulinho went all the way to china, Wilshere played a lot of games with the U23 Arsenal team. Those are senior players, still they didn't complain and bounced back.

Get your attitude straight or just save us the trouble and move.
    Last edited by Total-Football; 9th March 2018 at 03:07 AM.
    kilometers matter ..

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Total-Football View Post
    He was kind of Sulky yesterday and that is just bad. If you are 20 years old and you let fame get into your head at this stage then you can screw off already.

Paulinho went all the way to china, Wilshere played a lot of games with the U23 Arsenal team. Those are senior players, still they didn't complain and bounced back.

Get your attitude straight or just save us the trouble and move.
    The way Paulinho has played recently there's a reason why he was shipped off to China.

and Wilshere there's was a reason why he was playing for the U-23 team, he suffered a injury during his loan at Bournemouth and at Arsenal and Wenger used the U-23 for him to get match fitness, it has nothing to do with attitude problems.

Dembele might have attitude issues but I wouldn't be surprised if Valverde told him not to press like crazy yesterday. Him and Gomes were subbed off at 65 mins as it gives us a sign they may be involved vs Malaga while the likes of Yerry,Vidal and Paco probably won't see much time in that game.

It's all about building up some fitness and yesterday's game was a good way to start.

#BartomeuDimiteYa
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pregra View Post
    Felt the back of his leg several times vs Espanyol, another injury incoming. Even worse than Bale this guy
    If anybody should get injured its trolls like you so u can stop posting trash like this on the forum. Go to Messi fanboy forums kid. Barcaforum isn't for you.
    Every single fan who have once chanted my name at Camp Nou. I've loved every minute of fighting for you.

Banned

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cule4life View Post
    If anybody should get injured its trolls like you so u can stop posting trash like this on the forum. Go to real madrid fanboy forums kid. Barcaforum isn't for you.
    FTFY

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why does Dembele keep slipping so much on the pitch?

MessiCam
    Quote Originally Posted by Albo View Post
    He is fleet footed. Lol

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He is getting completely over-analyzed when you take the limited minutes he has got to prove himself.

That said I really hope he scores against Malaga - that would do him wonders, and silence some of the exaggerated attention and questioning that surrounds him.

Banned

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Albo View Post
    Because he's a shit overhyped player. If he's injured again that's it he's lost 75% of his market value that we paid for him.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Great One View Post
    Because he's a shit overhyped player. If he's injured again that's it he's lost 75% of his market value that we paid for him.
    So you are trolling now? Why is it relevant what his market value is right now - all that matter is that he should begin to contribute to the team, because that would help our club win titles.

Smashing a player as overhyped and shit when he has played so little for us, is quite immature and stupid - he has shown his qualities in the French and German league - now everyone who likes this clubs needs to hope that he puts in some good performances for the rest of the season.

Banned

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BarçaBarça View Post
    So you are trolling now? Why is it relevant what his market value is right now - all that matter is that he should begin to contribute to the team, because that would help our club win titles.

Smashing a player as overhyped and shit when he has played so little for us, is quite immature and stupid - he has shown his qualities in the French and German league - now everyone who likes this clubs needs to hope that he puts in some good performances for the rest of the season.
    Good up to him to prove me wrong. All I'm doing watching him play is laugh at how awful he is compared to Neymar when he first signed for us.