User Tag List

Page 905 of 1130 FirstFirst ... 4058058558959039049059069079159551005 ... LastLast
Results 13,561 to 13,575 of 16941

Thread: 11 - Ousmane Dembélé - V1

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xXKonan View Post
    He may not be doing well right now but there's no way he will end up at a team like Crystal Palace in a few years.

Considering what he brought to the table at Dortmund you know if he leaves the team it will likely be for Liverpool. Because Klopp himself is a huge fan of Dembele.
    I think he meant the club after next for him

Quote Originally Posted by xXKonan View Post
    For me, Valverde isn't quite the manager to deal with someone like Dembele.

Valverde works pretty well-grounded players such as Arthur etc, but with Guys like Dembele who are wilder and have some discipline issues, you will need a coach who knows how to put the fear in god into him like someone like Klopp or even Pep.

I think even Lucho might be a better fit to handle Dembele as well than Valverde.
    Eh,Pep has kicked Dos Santos once he arrived, he didn't tolerate Hleb or Ibra more than a year either. All had sort of attitude problems too.
    Pep is kind of "My way or the highway" type of coach, and you are suggesting that this kind of coach is better for Dembele? Well if it is lack of fear/respect for Dembele then may be,but for many of those careless guys it will be more chaotic than that.
    I said it several times, if this attitude problems are real, then Pep would have never tolerate Dembele as much as people think. This one is on him not on coach no matter how bad EV is.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Joan Laporta View Post
    that's what I'd expect. But all of a sudden the whole board has turned against him, not only the usual suspects. That's why I say it's odd.
    I still like Dembele a lot but even that this point the reports of him slacking off and being late, it just gets tiring.

There's a reason why he was so highly rated for his talent. But the problem is it seems mentally he's not ready for a team like ours. He's living under the assumption that because we paid a big fee for him that he can get away with some certain stuff like being late for training or even be passive.

Dembele's Barca dream ain't over yet, but it could here soon if he doesn't wise up. Even if you're in Barcelona you still have to work hard.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will drive him to the airport myself if we can find a team that will take him for at least 100m.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Messigician View Post
    I will drive him to the airport myself if we can find a team that will take him for at least 100m.

Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dembele doesn't sound stupid in his interviews. Hard to say what it is standing from here but it's surely nothing that can't be corrected with right guidance.
    Umtiti and Abidal should get to work.

You're welcome
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Kid is sensitive and introverted. Like to believe it's a phase though.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I do not think we can lose perspective of the raw talent that Dembele has shown in his stop/start career at Barcelona so far. This not even considering what he has achieve at Rennes or Dortmund.

It sounds like this stomach-bug is being pushed way out of proportion. Valverde failed in his press conference too. He should of said that he has been suffering with stomach issues this weekend and isn't 100% fit to play. But Mou-Verde thought it was best to throw him under the bus. Bless.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If he has as many attitude problems as is being reported, I can see a future loan to another club coming in the summer, not even a sale.

Does anyone know exactly what those 45m in add-ons to his 150m price were?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No you won't do shit, you'll sit down and shut your damn trap.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Trafalgar View Post
    No you won't do shit, you'll sit down and shut your damn trap.
    Don't be like that Ousmane, I will pass by the McDonald's drive thru and get you some nice burgers on the way to the airport.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I highly doubt that considering you wouldn't even buy an authentic jersey.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Andresito View Post
    I highly doubt that considering you wouldn't even buy an authentic jersey.
    An authentic Jersey is extortion. Driving someone to the airport is something we do for friends and family no big deal.

Besides I don't buy jerseys period

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jombi View Post
    Does anyone know exactly what those 45m in add-ons to his 150m price were?
    It is 45M to his 105M, and there is no sure source about it.

But there are some reports

The bonuses worth €40m are split as follows:

1) €5m for every 25 games he plays. This applies to multiples of 25 (i.e. 50 games, 75 games, and 100 games). They are bound to pay a maximum of €20m only.

2) €5m for every Champions League title Barcelona win (paying no more than €10m).

3) €5m for every La Liga title Barcelona win (paying no more than €10m).
    Another one

€ 10 more million as soon as the Frenchman plays his 50th game with his new club and € 10 million will be paid by Barcelona as soon as they qualify for the Champions League for the first time in the next five years.
    could not reveal the details of the remaining € 20 million bonses but those add-ons should be linked to player’s achievements or team’s results.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by khaled_a_d View Post
    It is 45M to his 105M, and there is no sure source about it.

But there are some reports

Another one
    thanks

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When he was doing similar things at dortmund, he was mostly praised here because that was a sign how he really wants to go to barca and how he likes the club, well he surely liked the money. Kid is on 12m and still doesnt act as a profesionall, the new balotelli in the making
    Last edited by vlad; 11th November 2018 at 11:11 AM.