User Tag List

Page 904 of 1130 FirstFirst ... 4048048548949029039049059069149541004 ... LastLast
Results 13,546 to 13,560 of 16941

Thread: 11 - Ousmane Dembélé - V1

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kul_z View Post
    You're playing and you're in training with messi. A lot of players would sell their skin for that alone. Barcelona is best city in europe to live in, beautiful weather all year long, a lot of things to do.
    If that is not enough, you're either homesick or an idiot. Nothing else really.
    Messi is not the right guy to teach profesionalism. He is the captain and not very vocal. Someone like Alba, Raki, Bob or Busi should be his tutor. If this doesn't work, sell him at the end of the season.

President of FC Barcelona
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You don't need a tutor to be a professional. He has been warned multiple times even by his NT coach about his careless attitude. He can see how someone he was compared to in Mbappe is and how ambitious and hard working he is.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What a tutor could teach him? Not to be late? Or to fight harder on the pitch? Not saying he's 'hopeless', but don't think a tutor would help.

President of FC Barcelona
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If Malcom does well and meshes with the team better and fights and puts it all out there on the pitch which he definitely can, then he's screwed and that despite Valverde ignoring Malcom and giving Dembele several chances to lock his place.

He cannot even do the basics right which a coach shouldn't need to tell him. We all know he's talented, but you can only get so far relying completely on your talent and not working hard enough.
    Last edited by DonAK; 10th November 2018 at 08:25 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For the size of the investment the team has in Dembele, you'd think the team would hire someone to help the young man show up to work, help him learn the language, teach him how to be a grownup.

Selling him would lock in an enormous loss, I don't know if it would to 50M euros or double that. Continuing to try to develop him could be the better way to go.

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FCB1987 View Post
    He'll be at Crystal Palace in a few years imo.
    He may not be doing well right now but there's no way he will end up at a team like Crystal Palace in a few years.

Considering what he brought to the table at Dortmund you know if he leaves the team it will likely be for Liverpool. Because Klopp himself is a huge fan of Dembele.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FCBfan22 View Post
    Messi is not the right guy to teach profesionalism. He is the captain and not very vocal. Someone like Alba, Raki, Bob or Busi should be his tutor. If this doesn't work, sell him at the end of the season.
    Messi is very professional though, who would say otherwise? He may not be very vocal, but he knows how to take care of himself, stay focused and get ready for games.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For me, Valverde isn't quite the manager to deal with someone like Dembele.

Valverde works pretty well-grounded players such as Arthur etc, but with Guys like Dembele who are wilder and have some discipline issues, you will need a coach who knows how to put the fear in god into him like someone like Klopp or even Pep.

I think even Lucho might be a better fit to handle Dembele as well than Valverde.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xXKonan View Post
    For me, Valverde isn't quite the manager to deal with someone like Dembele.

Valverde works pretty well-grounded players such as Arthur etc, but with Guys like Dembele who are wilder and have some discipline issues, you will need a coach who knows how to put the fear in god into him like someone like Klopp or even Pep.

I think even Lucho might be a better fit to handle Dembele as well than Valverde.
    Lucho is doing so good with Alba lmao

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Messigician View Post
    Lucho is doing so good with Alba lmao
    Well to be fair my post isn't really a negative thing with Valverde. It's just some coaches aren't really suited for certain players and behaviors.

Dembele is talented but clearly, he has some issues that someone that is willing to lay down the hammer onto him for him to get his shit together. If anything I think Malcom is more of a Valverde player than Dembele is by a good distance at the moment.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Odd reading the thread in the last few days.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Joan Laporta View Post
    Odd reading the thread in the last few days.
    Welcome to the Barca forum which will always have people disagreeing with each other.

If you thought the Dembele stuff was wild, The Neymar threads were something else and one even got completely deleted at one point.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Someone needs to sit down with this kid and explain to him the way he’s heading and the direction the club is heading. 2 different directions. Pretty much he’s on his way out the door if he doesn’t get his act together. Hugely talented player but he’s starting to remind me of a younger Balotelli.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xXKonan View Post
    Welcome to the Barca forum which will always have people disagreeing with each other.

If you thought the Dembele stuff was wild, The Neymar threads were something else and one even got completely deleted at one point.
    that's what I'd expect. But all of a sudden the whole board has turned against him, not only the usual suspects. That's why I say it's odd.