User Tag List

Page 707 of 829 FirstFirst ... 207607657697705706707708709717757807 ... LastLast
Results 10,591 to 10,605 of 12428

Thread: 11 - Ousmane Dembélé

Wild Man of Borneo
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So you're proud of thinking a 34 year old Xavi was better than Kroos the season after he won a treble and right before winning a WC? When Xavi himself had an abysmal WC because it was clear as day that he and Alonso were well past their primes.

I was happy with Rakitic and Rafinha at the time, Raki was better than Cesc and Rafinha had potential. You didn't say shit about Kroos other than to belittle him as worse than a 34 year old Xavi on his last legs, this "argument" never happened outside of your fictional world.

You never vouched for Kroos like that, only demeaned him. And I never directly petitioned for Rakitic/Rafinha over Kroos, only over Fabregas. Who you were also horribly, horribly wrong about.
    "Dani Jarque, siempre con nosotros"
    -Andres Iniesta

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DonAndres View Post
    So you're proud of thinking a 34 year old Xavi was better than Kroos the season after he won a treble and right before winning a WC? When Xavi himself had an abysmal WC because it was clear as day that he and Alonso were well past their primes.

I was happy with Rakitic and Rafinha at the time, Raki was better than Cesc and Rafinha had potential. You didn't say shit about Kroos other than to belittle him as worse than a 34 year old Xavi on his last legs, this "argument" never happened outside of your fictional world.

You never vouched for Kroos like that, only demeaned him. And I never directly petitioned for Rakitic/Rafinha over Kroos, only over Fabregas. Who you were also horribly, horribly wrong about.
    No no no you miss the point.

Fairly sure by that point I was long arguing Xavis legs had gone and was saying it was a huge problem for Barca. Would need to look back.

What I was arguing against is this idea that Kroos was like some Xavi with more on the ball which he wasnt and isnt despite being far more suited to Barca than likes of Raki.

I wanted Kroos and always said he was better than Raki and Rafinha who I said were nowhere near good enough when likes of you argued they were.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can’t believe this guy is going to ride the pine this season. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by wisconsincule View Post
    I can’t believe this guy is going to ride the pine this season. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh
    Ride the pine will be old Suarez. Dembouz will go off at WC and never be questioned again

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GOAT_SUAREZ View Post
    Ride the pine will be old Suarez. Dembouz will go off at WC and never be questioned again
    What Suarez? Goat_Suarez?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dembouz dropped today for France

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    France looking poor without Prince Dembele.
    Puyol #5

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The only hope of that spineless team.

Pogshit should be forever dropped by Nzonzi

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dembeleeeeeee Sii

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How was Dembele last night? Couldn't watch.

MessiCam
    Quote Originally Posted by Joan Laporta View Post
    How was Dembele last night? Couldn't watch.
    Only played 30 minutes but he wasn’t good. Individual moments here and there but then again nobody other than Mbappe and Fekir were anywhere near good enough.

That French team is nothing but a group of individuals passing themselves off as a team. If they click they could be devastating but they’re too focussed on individualism.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MessiCam View Post
    Only played 30 minutes but he wasn’t good. Individual moments here and there but then again nobody other than Mbappe and Fekir were anywhere near good enough.

That French team is nothing but a group of individuals passing themselves off as a team. If they click they could be devastating but they’re too focussed on individualism.
    Seems like he always needs time to get into the match. Completely lost in the beginning.

French team just doesn't seem to get the best out of them. I don't like the midfield. Pogba, Kante, Matuidi, does it get more thuggish?

Maybe only Brazil. It's not the way to go.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Joan Laporta View Post
    French team just doesn't seem to get the best out of them. I don't like the midfield. Pogba, Kante, Matuidi, does it get more thuggish?
    :workhorses: :bbzhappy:

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The French team with a CM like Kroos would be incredible but they lack that kind of midfielder. Kante, Pogba, Matuidi etc it's mostly physical players and it was no surprise they had problems when they couldn't counter at EC 2016. They only had Payet to create chances. Pretty much the opposite of Spain with only short technical players but not much physicality, speed or scorers.

They have Mbappe and Dembele (and Fekir) now what adds a lot of class in attack tho and imo the fullbacks are better so overall they should be a lot are stronger. Definitely one of the best teams next to Germany, Brazil and Spain but we'll have to wait how they actually perform.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Messi983 View Post
    :workhorses: :bbzhappy:

You are a mod and still no workhorse emoji?

Shane on you! :workhorse: