User Tag List

Page 658 of 1112 FirstFirst ... 158558608648656657658659660668708758 ... LastLast
Results 9,856 to 9,870 of 16666

Thread: 11 - Ousmane Dembélé

  1. #9856
    La Masia
    Pedro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Barcelona
    Posts
    1,056
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Messi didn't look too happy when Dembele scored instead of passing to him who was free, he's worried Dembele will replace him as Barca's main man. Dembele's dribbling today was exceptional

  2. #9857
    The Culest
    Cule4life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    9,729
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    But....but... he doesn't play like a RWB......

    Can't wait for Valverde apologists to say Valverde's treatment of Dembele has led to his improvement
    Quote Originally Posted by BBZ8800 View Post
    You are good in cherrypicking and twisting stats. I am proud, you are learning from the best (me), lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by BBZ8800 View Post
    In some cases, I am not replying if a player whom I hated started to play well, so no pint in arguing currently.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe View Post
    What, the Man City Gabriel Jesus? One of the top10 strikers in the world today?

  3. #9858
    Senior Member
    Nothanks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    1,469
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pedro View Post
    Messi didn't look too happy when Dembele scored instead of passing to him who was free, he's worried Dembele will replace him as Barca's main man. Dembele's dribbling today was exceptional
    what are you on about, they hugged in celebration lmao

  4. #9859
    Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    349
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pretty good game. Think he could work a bit on his Body language but thats just a side note

  5. #9860
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    627
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol fucking got babies posting on here

  6. #9861
    Senior Member
    FCBfan22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    7,867
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FinBarcelonafan View Post
    What situation was Messieque? Missed the game. Any idea of the time when it happened?
    2 situations. Before the first goal, he dribbled from nearly the half line only to have his shot saved and the rebound was scored by Coutinho.

    His last goal, he again dribbled 2 players after running from the half way line and chipped the keeper.

  7. #9862
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    3,779
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Only thing I will say is it's a pity he wasn't with us for the Roma game,cup tied & all of that

  8. #9863
    Senior Member
    Sorin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    1,744
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pedro View Post
    Messi didn't look too happy when Dembele scored instead of passing to him who was free, he's worried Dembele will replace him as Barca's main man. Dembele's dribbling today was exceptional
    Are you trolling or what? It was the last minute in a 5-1 romp.

  9. #9864
    New signing

    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    17
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I thought he was excellent in the first half. That run for the first goal was brilliant. In the second half I weren't as impressed, thought he was a little quiet but wow he popped up with two late goals. His second goal was pure genius.

  10. #9865
    Senior Member
    clemente's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    2,545
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No offence but Dembele is really fast.

  11. #9866
    The Culest
    Cule4life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    9,729
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by booge View Post
    lol fucking got babies posting on here
    Quote Originally Posted by BBZ8800 View Post
    You are good in cherrypicking and twisting stats. I am proud, you are learning from the best (me), lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by BBZ8800 View Post
    In some cases, I am not replying if a player whom I hated started to play well, so no pint in arguing currently.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe View Post
    What, the Man City Gabriel Jesus? One of the top10 strikers in the world today?

  12. #9867
    Senior Member
    BarçaBarça's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    2,253
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow, that second goal was clean! I thought some of the Villareal-players touched it a couple of times during the run, but in the replays it seems like he directs the ball just away from them every time. Great performance today!

  13. #9868
    Senior Member
    Devils's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    10,749
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My boy.
    Puyol #5

  14. #9869
    Senior Member
    henias's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    1,718
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To think Gomes was subbed in instead of him. Dembele embarassed EV tonight. And was fcking benched against Madrid as well.

    Seriously that second goal and the first assist was a work of a genius. Any manager in the right mind would want to develop such a talent as much as possible. EV needs to wake up.

  15. #9870
    Senior Member
    FinBarcelonafan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Turku
    Posts
    4,672
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FCBfan22 View Post
    2 situations. Before the first goal, he dribbled from nearly the half line only to have his shot saved and the rebound was scored by Coutinho.

    His last goal, he again dribbled 2 players after running from the half way line and chipped the keeper.
    Wow! Nice goals! Thanks

Tags for this Thread