User Tag List

Page 608 of 798 FirstFirst ... 108508558598606607608609610618658708 ... LastLast
Results 9,106 to 9,120 of 11969

Thread: 11 - Ousmane Dembélé

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bonjour
    Regarder Dembélé aux entraînements d'hier de l'équipe de France .
    https://twitter.com/Thedembouz/statu...305010176?s=19

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by El Flaco View Post
    Great highlights, especially in only 24 mins.

P.S The France kit looks much better with the white shorts instead of blue like in the Euro's.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Read that he will start for France in a front line consisting of Mbappe-Martial-Dembele today.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xXKonan View Post
    Read that he will start for France in a front line consisting of Mbappe-Martial-Dembele today.
    Yup. It's:

----------------Lloris------------------
    Hernandez-Umtiti-Koscielny-Pavard
    Pogba---------Kante-----------Rabiot
    Dembele------Mbappe--------Martial

Edit: He was 1 on 1 with GK, but he was wrongly ruled offside, before he did something. It would've been interesting to see how he does in 1 on 1's with keepers.

Anyway, Pogba and Rabiot are shambles. No combining in the midfield, just booting it to Mbappe. Dembele has had a few nice dribbles and that chance, where he has be wrongly called offside so far.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Subbed in 71' for Giroud. Okish game, although he was cut from the game most of the time, because of France's shit midfield.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did he do anything this time?

Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FCBfan22 View Post
    Subbed in 71' for Giroud. Okish game, although he was cut from the game most of the time, because of France's shit midfield.
    How come Mbappe did well then?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He was 1 on 1 with GK, but he was wrongly ruled offside, before he did something. It would've been interesting to see how he does in 1 on 1's with keepers.

Anyway, Pogba and Rabiot are shambles. No combining in the midfield, just booting it to Mbappe. Dembele has had a few nice dribbles and that chance, where he has be wrongly called offside so far.
    Do you really want to know though? I don't think most of the people in here are ready yet to see the truth that lies in front of their eyes.

The kid didn't properly control the ball and it actually went way too far to the left, so let's keep it that way; offside.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Joan Laporta View Post
    Did he do anything this time?
    Yes, he kept on pushing his shoulders to one side and then sprinting to the other. It was pretty effective and impressive according to the sentiment in this thread

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Barcaman View Post
    How come Mbappe did well then?
    Mbappe had 3 shots. None were good. He scuffed one and was lucky that the other 2 went in (the Russian keeper was atrocious). Mbappe was also more involved in the play, because Pogba was constantly drifting to the left.

Dembele had one 1 on 1 chance wrongly disallowed for offside and could have 2 assists, if Martial didn't decide to dive instead of shoot (1 of them was a great counter). He had an okish game. Nothing special. He had to drop very deep to get the ball, but didn't seem to be arsed to do that most of the time.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mbappe had 3 shots. None were good. He scuffed one and was lucky that the other 2 went in (the Russian keeper was atrocious). Mbappe was also more involved in the play, because Pogba was constantly drifting to the left.

Dembele had one 1 on 1 chance wrongly disallowed for offside and could have 2 assists, if Martial didn't decide to dive instead of shoot (1 of them was a great counter). He had an okish game. Nothing special. He had to drop very deep to get the ball, but didn't seem to be arsed to do that most of the time.
    Interesting. So to confirm my understanding, you are saying that you are rating someone who did not score nor did provide an assist over someone who scored two goals? And the reason being is that these two goals were due to good luck, and the lack of anything objectively productive from the highly rated player is due to bad luck.

With this logic I vote Girona as the best team in La Liga

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kattanib View Post
    Interesting. So to confirm my understanding, you are saying that you are rating someone who did not score nor did provide an assist over someone who scored two goals? And the reason being is that these two goals were due to good luck, and the lack of anything objectively productive from the highly rated player is due to bad luck.

With this logic I vote Girona as the best team in La Liga
    What the fuck is wrong with you. I said that Dembele was okish. Of course Mbappe was better, because he scored and was more involved in the play. For fucks sake, I never compared Mbappe and Dembele today. You asked about Dembele's performance.

Mbappe was probably MOTM, despite getting two very lucky goals.

I never, again, never, compared Mbappe and Dembele's performances in these posts.

So please, fuck off.
    Thank you.
    Last edited by FCBfan22; 27th March 2018 at 07:50 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What the fuck is wrong with you. I said that Dembele was okish. Of course Mbappe was better, because he scored and was more involved in the play. For fucks sake, I never compared Mbappe and Dembele today. You asked about Dembele's performance.

Mbappe was probably MOTM, despite getting two very lucky goals.
    So you don't confirm. Noted.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Couple people in this thread acting like clowns.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm loving how he's getting more minutes under his belt. Ready to hit peak form at the most crucial point of the season (and heading into the World Cup).