User Tag List

Page 608 of 1112 FirstFirst ... 1085085585986066076086096106186587081108 ... LastLast
Results 9,106 to 9,120 of 16667

Thread: 11 - Ousmane Dembélé

Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Had that nice pass but otherwise not very involved.
    Strange too as Sevilla left spaces.

Best midfielder around
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Now that he is starting to get some consistent game time, I’m expecting far more than this from him, tbh.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    he can have shitty games and i wont criticize him, but when i see our players jogging back into defensive transitions and that players name is not messi i'm going to criticize him.

coutinho on the right stabalized the defense more because he gave a shit to defend dembele is so lazy and comes off as arrogant to not bother.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wasn't that bad I didn't think. Few nice things. But yeah, needs to offer more overall. But he is still young/adapting after injury. For me Coutinho was no better today.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ASordidGod View Post
    Wasn't that bad I didn't think. Few nice things. But yeah, needs to offer more overall. But he is still young/adapting after injury. For me Coutinho was no better today.

I know its the way the game is now but we paid far far to much cash for both of these players.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raki13 View Post
    I know its the way the game is now but we paid far far to much cash for both of these players.
    Oh absolutely. Dembele I could have probably just about justified at the time, partly because he was young and we were paying for potential, and partly because I hadn't seen a great deal of him so could convince myself he was the greatest prospect going, ha ha. Coutinho though, good player, very good even, but not even a top twenty footballer for me, let along top ten. And we're paying the second most for a player ever? And not only that, but without a clear idea (as far as I can tell) where we were going to play him? Like I know people say as an Iniesta long term replacement, but that's assuming so much of a player who's probably not played more than five, ten games as a conventional CM his whole life. We were too desperate to spend the Neymar money. Spent it on two very good players, but whilst massively overpaying for both, and without really improving the team (At least at this stage. Hopefully that'll change).

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wasn't that bad today.

And his biggest highlights so far in his Barca career have been his ability to connect and create brilliant plays with Messi. Still clearly hasn't developed the same chemistry with Cou or Suarez yet.
    Puyol #5

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Coutinho was only the second most expensive player because most teams can't afford the transfer fees of more expensive players such as Kane, Salah, etc...

Neymar's camp forced the low release clause or else Coutinho's 160m would not have been close to Neymar's fee.

All that aside, thought Coutinho did well.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very poor today, didn't help the defense nor the midfield. Didn't like his contribution at all.

High Definition Member

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Give him a pass, he was with the national team

Barçapocalypse NOW!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The thing is that it could get ugly if he doesn't start showing something... He's young and the pressure to succeed too high, whether that is fair or not is a whole different discussion...
    Legends!
    #6 - #5

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How easy is for the media to make the fans minds against a player these days..
    So, you guys know that 20 years old players are not consistent, except generational talents like Messi, right??

Quote Originally Posted by FCBfan22 View Post
    Its sarcasm.

The Pale One
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He is incredibly immature that's his problem. Makes foolish decisions every game which cost us on the counter or just loses the ball in dangerous spot trying a 1v1 or "crafty" pass. He needs to mature still. A lot. This will recquire patience, which not many fans have in this day and age.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    another horrible performance.. i can literally think of 1 or 2 decent performances from him during the entire season.
    kilometers matter ..

The Pale One
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Total-Football View Post
    another horrible performance.. i can literally think of 1 or 2 decent performances from him during the entire season.
    You mean the quarter of the season he's played in? lol