Page 444 of 504 FirstFirst ... 344394434442443444445446454494 ... LastLast
Results 6,646 to 6,660 of 7560

Thread: 11 - Ousmane Dembélé

High Definition Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ultimately the player knows how much pain he is in and it's up to him to be honest with medical staff. I think the medical staff at this club are very good and do their job well.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Unbelievable. Why the heck is.he playing? Who's fault is this??

Danger Ahead
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So I guess Deulofeu stays now

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xaviniesta View Post
    At 0:44 he's touching his hamstring again...

wtf
    I called it 10 days ago

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He was totally injury free at Dortmund, don't know why he's starting malfunction here all of a sudden.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I called it 10 days ago
    So frustrating to watch, that is his left hamstring he's touching. How this was allowed to either go unchecked, or checked but considered safe enough to play at Anoeta in the rain, is beyond me.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pregra View Post
    This guy already on his way to become a flop of epic proportions. And when he is not injured, is he really THAT good? Ok, he's fast but technically he is miles below Neymar. Dembele has one move, the fake pass/shot, that's it. Can't shoot and doesn't seem like a very intelligent player at all.

You're joking right? He's a bit like Messi in the dribbling department, maybe not as flashy (and pointless) as Neymar, but that much more highly effective in beating one or two defenders like it was nothing. Not an inteligent player? Please stop, now you're just embarrasing yourself. Not only he can score goals, he makes killer through passes which he showed on a couple occasions with us already, and much more while he was still in Dortmund. He has the playmaker trait as well as being and out and out winger. This kid is gonna make it big time. Let's just hope these injuries are bad luck from his first season with the club, at Dortmund and first Rennes he didn't really seem like an injury prone player at all, so hopefully he won't become that here.

Calling him a flop because he's had some beginner's bad luck with injuries. You should be ashamed of yourself. Tell you what, I'll quote you on this once again when he's tearing it up alongside Messi and Suarez next season.
    Last edited by gregorrin10; 15th January 2018 at 02:00 PM.

High Definition Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DonAK View Post
    No, you're just dumb and repeat the same stupid shit everywhere. I'm not the first one to point that out.

A player doesn't decide to play even in pain you idiot. The medical stafd have full authority on that and are supposed to check for any potential discomfort. If they did and he got injured again it's unlucky, if they didn't and he got injured, it's their fault.

You and your circlejerk group here obviously struggling to understand basic concepts in football.

If anything Dembélé is extra careful after his last injury and would never play when in pain.
    Plenty of players play in pain and it's clear that dembele did just that, to his detriment. The same thing has happened to other players. It's clear that dembele is young and eager to play but he must learn patience and sort out any underlying dietary issues aswell as working on his body.

You are the one coming out with classless personal insults, not me. Apparently I'm "dumb" and a "disgrace" because my views don't happen to match up with yours.

What is this "circlejerk" group you are referring to?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sell him

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kohe321 View Post
    So frustrating to watch, that is his left hamstring he's touching. How this was allowed to either go unchecked, or checked but considered safe enough to play at Anoeta in the rain, is beyond me.
    Just look at his face, looks like he knows something's wrong but is going along with it anyways

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For fucks sake.

President of FC Barcelona
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kohe321 View Post
    He performed medical tests on himself mate. Decided to overrule the medical staff and play despite in pain according to a couple of geniuses here.
    Just get a better midfield

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hope it's on medical stuff.

At least we haven't paid 150m for them.

Hed better not be such an idiot.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just look at his face, looks like he knows something's wrong but is going along with it anyways
    Yeah, and I can excuse all that if he's been told that it should be fine by the medical staff, which has to be the case because there is just no way they haven't picked up on this and checked it out. And if that's the case they need to screw off back to Arsenal where they belong, throwing around green lights left and right and letting their players drop like flies on the pitch with one pulled muscle after the other.

New signing
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hope its not a sign of things to come, he seems to be very injury prone, I hope hes not one of these players who only play 5 months in a season