0 Thread(s)
    some valid points raised by bbz there..
    kilometers matter ..

You're welcome
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    At this point I just read BBZ's posts as thoughts-experiments. In this case: "What if Dembele will suck contrary to popular opinion?"
    I think on his part it is a healthy attitude to keep expectations in check. But you already admitted that this is your opinion based on too small of a sample. Very unacademic of you. I am disappoint.

President of FC Barcelona

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I suppose you won't get disappointed if you have low or no expectations.

You're welcome
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BBZ8800 View Post
    Anyway, I also feel bad to be negative about this kid, but we'll need some negative opinions also, because his situation is not as shiny as majority on this forum think.
    As said before:
    1. how will he play with Messi and Roberto on a field (on a right flank)
    2. will a team lose our awesome midfield and defensive balance when Paulinho/Gomes will go out in order to make room for Dembele
    3. decisions
    4. end product
    This part strikes me as weird. You talk about negative opinions but what you are doing is just doomsday-thinking. You are listing possible problems and then present them as if true already or sure to happen. I could add to that list 5. gets hit by a car tomorrow 7. becomes best buds with Neymar 8. Develops sudden desire to play in China and decides to act on it.

For someone trying to sound like a realist you come off awfully a lot as a pessimist.

I do appreciate your posts though. Barcaforum wouldn't be same.
    Last edited by Origami; 13th January 2018 at 01:44 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    BBZ expects nothing and still gets dissapoint

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As Bbz ever been right about anything that requires foresight? I know he can list & right about facts which the best of them, but to actually put forward a particular view point & it comes to pass?.

He talks about Neymar whom we won 2 leagues & 1 CL with over 4 years as a failure & what dembele could be, but if he stays here for 8 years and goes something similar to Neymar that's 4 leagues & 1/2 CL who wouldn't take that?.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It is quite surprising though that although this forum is on average quite pessimistic about alot of things, when it comes to majority of new signings, it is the opposite (except for a selected few). Hype is massive for Dembele, it is best for everyone if he is given time to adapt to team and for team to adapt to our new weapon. Bbz also has a few valid point but dont think really anyone is questioning his potential and skills.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Already better dribbler than Cr7.....

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by unknowngenius10 View Post
    That is not really achievement

Quote Originally Posted by Origami View Post
    lol stop lying. There are no black men in Croatia.
    Sammir says hi

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Origami View Post
    This part strikes me as weird. You talk about negative opinions but what you are doing is just doomsday-thinking. You are listing possible problems and then present them as if true already or sure to happen. I could add to that list 5. gets hit by a car tomorrow 7. becomes best buds with Neymar 8. Develops sudden desire to play in China and decides to act on it.

For someone trying to sound like a realist you come off awfully a lot as a pessimist.

I do appreciate your posts though. Barcaforum wouldn't be same.
    Nail on the head.

Barcaforum wouldn't be the same without him, because he is a rational pessimist, not just an ordinary one (which are hard to like imo).

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BBZ8800 View Post
    Anyway, I also feel bad to be negative about this kid, but we'll need some negative opinions also, because his situation is not as shiny as majority on this forum think.
    As said before:
    1. how will he play with Messi and Roberto on a field (on a right flank)
    2. will a team lose our awesome midfield and defensive balance when Paulinho/Gomes will go out in order to make room for Dembele
    3. decisions
    4. end product
    1. He needs to play more to develop chemistry. It doesn’t magically appear 90% of the time.

2. What midfield balance and defensive balance? Our midfield is anything but balanced because we suffer when Iniesta is not on the field. Hopefully Coutinho changes that... In terms of Dembélé’s defensive contribution Valverde has already inferred he is excluded from those duties due to recent return from injury.

3 & 4. Guy is 20... that’s younger than Neymar when he came. Give him some time.

Everything I’ve seen recently points to a return to a 4-3-3 or a switch to a 4-2-3-1. Wouldn’t surprise me if Iniesta takes on the 6 role.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MessiCam View Post
    1. He needs to play more to develop chemistry. It doesn’t magically appear 90% of the time.

2. What midfield balance and defensive balance? Our midfield is anything but balanced because we suffer when Iniesta is not on the field. Hopefully Coutinho changes that... In terms of Dembélé’s defensive contribution Valverde has already inferred he is excluded from those duties due to recent return from injury.

3 & 4. Guy is 20... that’s younger than Neymar when he came. Give him some time.

Everything I’ve seen recently points to a return to a 4-3-3 or a switch to a 4-2-3-1. Wouldn’t surprise me if Iniesta takes on the 6 role.

Just 1 thing. 2nd point is wrong. He was excluded from defense in the first Celta game, but he was defending in the other games he has played since, because Messi and Suarez don't.

The key to our setup will be Dembouz and Phil's defending IMO. If Valverde perfects this, nothing can stop us.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by unknowngenius10 View Post
    lol
    🤣😂

You could make a case for FIFA, they overrated Ronaldo terrible.
    Last edited by FinBarcelonafan; 13th January 2018 at 11:01 AM.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FinBarcelonafan View Post
    lol
    ����

You could make a case for FIFA, they overrated Ronaldo terrible.
    They just had to, since Barca and Messi are in the Konami team.

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jamrock View Post
    As Bbz ever been right about anything that requires foresight? I know he can list & right about facts which the best of them, but to actually put forward a particular view point & it comes to pass?.
    1. I was saying that Neymar isn't right for us from the day1. I was even banned from this forum when we signed him due to that (probably by Flavia). Back then we weren't allowed to talk bad about our players, especially most famous ones
    2. I was among first who was saying that Bartra will never be of Barca's level, back in the days when people called him our future captain, Bartresi etc
    I was insulted AF by our users back then, because I was talking "nonsense" and doubting Bartresi (you don't know shit about football type of replies)
    3. I was saying from the day1 that Halilovic is extremely flawed player, while majority of him compared him with a new Messi, Barca's future Rw and similar.
    1000s of insults for me until Halil started to prove how flawed he is
    4. I never believed in Samper (he was too scared, he doesn't have a mental strength and balls for the highest level), Munir and other guys. But ok, a % of success is extremely low with La Masia guys so it is not hard to guess that someone will fail
    5. From other Barca's players, I disliked only Alexis due to his horrible Iq. And I disliked Pogba, and young unproven players
    6. Oh, I forgot Denis the ghost. I was saying that he sucks from a day1 when he came here, due to weak physique and average skills

I don't whine about a lot of players (I am currently writing bad only about Dembele and Denis), but when I do whine, I am quite persistent, until the player is sold

** Oh, I was horribly wrong about Mats, though
    Last edited by BBZ8800; 13th January 2018 at 12:24 PM.