User Tag List

Page 404 of 1098 FirstFirst ... 304354394402403404405406414454504904 ... LastLast
Results 6,046 to 6,060 of 16470

Thread: 11 - Ousmane Dembélé

  1. #6046
    Banned

    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    2,180
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Man he's finally back, with his selection in the squad against Celta he can be officially declassified as an injured player. Still have to be careful for a bit thought!

  2. #6047
    Banned

    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    2,180
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)


  3. #6048
    Senior Member
    Messi983's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    6,830
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Ousmane Dembélé: it's time to stop wasting your time on barcaforum and start playing.

  4. #6049
    Senior Member
    Potroh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    654
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Sorry to say but this "poco poco" return of Dembele is just crazy.
    I respect Valverde, he does good things - and also not so good things - but as a matter of fact the "slowly slowly" thing is bad for the player, it's bad for those who might not play that often due to his return and hence bad for the entire team.
    He is a sort of star, or at least a potential one, so when he is fit - he should play.
    If he is not fit, then he shouldn't play.

    When Messi was out for little more than two months, there was no "poco poco" return, and I can go on with other examples... When Umtiti is back, again a "poco poco" return will happen?

  5. #6050
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    4,906
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Potroh View Post
    Sorry to say but this "poco poco" return of Dembele is just crazy.
    I respect Valverde, he does good things - and also not so good things - but as a matter of fact the "slowly slowly" thing is bad for the player, it's bad for those who might not play that often due to his return and hence bad for the entire team.
    He is a sort of star, or at least a potential one, so when he is fit - he should play.
    If he is not fit, then he shouldn't play.

    When Messi was out for little more than two months, there was no "poco poco" return, and I can go on with other examples... When Umtiti is back, again a "poco poco" return will happen?
    Nothing wrong with easing him slowly into the team after that injury and just finding his feet at the club. Valverde is doing the right thing IMO.
    Last edited by Jombi; 4th January 2018 at 12:25 PM.

  6. #6051
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    3,753
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It as to be poco Poco for at least 2/3 weeks

  7. #6052
    Senior Member
    Potroh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    654
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jombi View Post
    Nothing wrong with easing him slowly into the team after that injury and just finding his feet at the club. Valverde is doing the right thing IMO.
    Nothing wrong with that, of course not, but I simply think it hasn't too much traditional logic behind it.
    Valverde tries not to dismantle the defensively successful (and offensively quite bad) tactics immediately, which is understandable. Understandable, but not too brave...

  8. #6053
    Senior Member
    BarçaBarça's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    2,190
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Potroh View Post
    Nothing wrong with that, of course not, but I simply think it hasn't too much traditional logic behind it.
    Valverde tries not to dismantle the defensively successful (and offensively quite bad) tactics immediately, which is understandable. Understandable, but not too brave...
    With what Valverde has been showing until now, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt regarding easing Dembele into the team, and thereby getting more offensive creativity.
    I think he can utilize his qualities just fine.

  9. #6054
    Senior Member
    Devils's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    10,536
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Puyol #5

  10. #6055
    President of FC Barcelona
    DonAK's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    28,909
    Blog Entries
    3
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Didn't score a hattrick








    FRAUD


  11. #6056
    Senior Member
    catalinutzR80's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Posting perfection in the Women's thread
    Posts
    11,924
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DonAK View Post
    Didn't score a hattrick








    FRAUD
    +1


    should have went for mbappe , if this game doesn't prove it , neither will.
    ,,Concha de tu madre, hijo de mil putas"


    - I will NOT watch another Barcelona game untill Valverde leaves -

  12. #6057
    Member
    MessiTHEgoat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    333
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    pulled out a world class pass to denis.

  13. #6058
    Banned

    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    2,180
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    FLOP

    FINISHED

    SELL

    Seriously though, he was shit tonight but what can you really expect from a 20 year old coming off a 4 month injury who hasn't played more than one full game with his new club yet and was played out of position in heavy rain.

    He just needs to keep playing, he'll come good.

  14. #6059
    Senior Member
    xXKonan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Bartlesville, Oklahoma
    Posts
    14,743
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rusty as hell after coming back from a bad injury, but can't wait to see more of him.

  15. #6060
    Blaugrana al vent
    te amo barca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    6,303
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very rusty, that was expected. The pitch was very wet as well so nothing serious. Hopefully he will start vs Levante/get at least 30 mins of gametime.

Tags for this Thread