Page 1052 of 1130 FirstFirst ... 52552952100210421050105110521053105410621102 ... LastLast
Results 15,766 to 15,780 of 16941

Thread: 11 - Ousmane Dembélé - V1

if he reaches half of neymar's level it would be like jackpot...

He is very slow at getting into rhythm. As I stands now I would rather play Coutinho against Liverpool. We simply can’t deal with Dembeles stupid ball losses with Liverpool transistions.

He is still raw as hell.

Quote Originally Posted by ronniecro View Post
    if he reaches half of neymar's level it would be like jackpot...
    He won't reach Neymar level. Neymar's football IQ is a lot higher than Dembele's. That being said, he's fast, and he can score great goals, and for the time being, it's good enough.

Neymar’s football IQ is elite. His runs, decision making and so on. Look at some of his passes some of them are Messi-esque. But Dembele is another type of player and if he can constantly play like he did before the injury then it’s good enough for me

Quote Originally Posted by Riordon View Post
    He is very slow at getting into rhythm. As I stands now I would rather play Coutinho against Liverpool. We simply can’t deal with Dembeles stupid ball losses with Liverpool transistions.

He is still raw as hell.
    the goal that Messi scored tonight was an action created by Dembélé.
    I do not see Barça win against Liverpool without him.

i would attribute it more to vidal than dembele.

Quote Originally Posted by Nothanks View Post
    i would attribute it more to vidal than dembele.
    action of the beginning, he eliminates 3 players, then he takes the ball in the surface and passes it to a teammate, vidal is the last passer.

Banned

So are we still making an injury excuse here? The guys is out of form again and forget how good he is before.

Banned

A place where Undercover Ronaldo Fanboys and Forum de Amigos dare not tread.
    Would do cartwheels of joy, naked down my home street, if we could somehow engineer a swap deal for him and Neymar.

300m on him and coutinho, while dembele showed glimps of talent, he is still far from established wc player

I dont know if any club spent 300m that stupid, barca managed to do that on 2 players

Great job bartro

C'mon, stop trashtalking him. We sacrificed him vs Lyon and it paid off but we knew there was going to be price for it. Dembele needs to stay healthy, that's all. He has insane potential and i think he will reach it if he can stay injury free. Fingers crossed!

Quote Originally Posted by serghei View Post
    He won't reach Neymar level. Neymar's football IQ is a lot higher than Dembele's. That being said, he's fast, and he can score great goals, and for the time being, it's good enough.
    yeah,that's why i said if he reaches half of it we'll count ourselves lucky. i just don't see him as decisive player,one that can carry the team forward.

BBZ was right. Sorry for trash talking you, you saw this coming from a mile away.

Quote Originally Posted by Laplacian View Post
    BBZ was right. Sorry for trash talking you, you saw this coming from a mile away.
    Lol. BBZ trashes every signing we make almost, unless the player looks like he could challenge for a UFC belt. It's the law of probabilities that he is often right, just as often as he is wrong.

And it's not certain that he is right about Dembele. Dembele did his part in this league title.

Quote Originally Posted by serghei View Post
    Lol. BBZ trashes every signing we make almost, unless the player looks like he could challenge for a UFC belt. It's the law of probabilities that he is often right, just as often as he is wrong.

And it's not certain that he is right about Dembele. Dembele did his part in this league title.
    Good point. Not saying Dembele didn't contribute, he did have those crucial goals in the beginning of the season but that's not what we want from him. right? We want him to develop into one of the best wingers in the world, and be one of the players that can carry the team alongside others. Honestly at this point I just don't see him developing into that. He'll always score a few great goals a season, have a few weeks of good form to remind us of his incredible raw talent but it'll always be just that, he'll never develop the consistency to play at a high level because he lacks the intelligence to do so. It's just the way it is, I've come to terms with it.