User Tag List

Page 1052 of 1098 FirstFirst ... 5255295210021042105010511052105310541062 ... LastLast
Results 15,766 to 15,780 of 16459

Thread: 11 - Ousmane Dembélé

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    need more corners like that and less of that build up shit. he's got a stinger

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You're welcome
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Poor performance or not, he still manages the to be crucial at important moments. The marking of a great player.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tekkers View Post
    need more corners like that and less of that build up shit. he's got a stinger
    The fanboyism. Are you really saying that the only thing he should excel at is set pieces and exclude everything else? Fuck sakes, we might as well sell him and get Willian then. He's much cheaper.

I don't know about you but I want my wingers not to be major pussies when it comes to taking on defenders, I want them to have some semblance of tactical nuance and create space through off the ball movement, I want them to playmake not constantly make safe passes outside the area, and I want them to get into scoring positions. Dembele really needs to improve his off the ball workrate, it worries me that he hasn't improved on that expect in more than a year.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cool, how about we change the coach first and foremost if you want all that.
    This genuinely seems like a tactical issue since none of our player do it other then messi (and dembele when on form).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Havig Dembele on the same side with Alba just doesn't make much sense. Alba is too attacking minded which is not a bad thing but he occupies the same space Dembele craves.
    When Neymar was thriving with us Alba had to take a step back.
    Alba was the one that benefited the most from Neymars departure.

Valverde needs to figure this asap.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Laplacian View Post
    The fanboyism. Are you really saying that the only thing he should excel at is set pieces and exclude everything else? Fuck sakes, we might as well sell him and get Willian then. He's much cheaper.

I don't know about you but I want my wingers not to be major pussies when it comes to taking on defenders, I want them to have some semblance of tactical nuance and create space through off the ball movement, I want them to playmake not constantly make safe passes outside the area, and I want them to get into scoring positions. Dembele really needs to improve his off the ball workrate, it worries me that he hasn't improved on that expect in more than a year.
    "less of that build up shit" = take a corner + have the majority of your team including your centre backs come forward + only to predictably lay it off to messi so he can do that predictable lofted through ball to alba (or coutinho), who then drills a low driven cross to messi (or whoever) that gets interecepted

i'm not talking about open play here, unless you're riled up about me suggesting that 99% of barca's corner kicks shouldn't end up in lay-offs?

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Afromaticz View Post
    What did u expect? The guy is constantly runnin out of options when he breaks cause the other guys cant keep up. Dembele is forced to play at a ridiculously slow pace here at Barca with alot less freedom than he had before.
    Even Neymar would be struggling here
    He needs Malcom
    Quote Originally Posted by Neimax View Post
    The truth is that if our coaches and our board would have 'huevos grandes' it wouldn't even be necessary to spend millions and millions on midfielder.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any player with technical ability on the team are still capable of playmaking: Messi, Busquets, Sergi Roberto, Jordi Alba, and fuck even Dembele himself. It's not like there were a bunch of speedsters when he playmaked against Levante, Leganes, and Espanyol. Speed matters when they're on the counter sure, but not one everyone's on the opposition's half. Seriously there are runs made all the time by Messi, Suarez, etc and he misses them and goes for a backpass instead. This is some Pogba level "he needs this this this and this " to be a good midfielder type of excuses.

Fine, I'm fine with the poor playmaking. But at least get into good positions, make that speed useful. Literally there's space all over the place and he decides to drop deep and sit right next to Alba, no shit Alba doesn't pass to him and their link up is shit. What does he do when there are runs being made right beside the box? He sits right outside the box ball watching. This is why I'm calling all of his goals in the beginning of the season flukes, his instincts to anticipate space and balls are just terrible. I'd still be okay with him if this was last season but come on, it's the end of his second season and he's still playing like he just got here yesterday. It's genuinely horrible.

I'm getting frustrated because he's our only winger option. Coutinho's a shit winger and Malcolm only plays 5 games a year. He's our genuine "next generation 120m euros winger" and his fundamentals are so bad. I just can't stand it.

Don't worry guys I'm done ranting. I'll just enjoy Messi, Suarez, and the new midfield talents now. No point in getting frustrated over something I have no control over.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hope he starts tonight

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Invisible.
    Andres DON Iniesta is the only player in football's history to be Man of the Match in a Champions League final, EURO final and World Cup final.

Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JerseyAddict View Post
    Invisible.
    Yep.. very rusty.
    Jair Ventura - Faking stats since August 2018

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Should play one half during the weekend fixture to loosen up a bit. He looks stiff and plays it safe now.

Blaugrana al vent
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He was better in the second half before being subbed off.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Malcom is probably better in close spaces against a parked bus